Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Tattoos

Comments

• This looks pretty cool

Just searched "charlton tattoo" on Google and came back with this.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]This looks pretty cool

Does look good although I would personally think twice about having "AD Dicks" interspersed with a clenched fist and phallic symbol right above my harris. ;-)
  • I'm getting a tattoo of a ship on my inner forearm. Going to get 1905 in the scroll.
  • [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]This looks pretty cool

Does look good although I would personally think twice about having "AD Dicks" interspersed with a clenched fist and phallic symbol right above my harris. ;-)

I thought several time about it, it's the best tat I've got :)
  • Did anyone see the bloke in the north upper block M against Notts County....he had the Charlton logo on his face
  • Ha ha Stu, it pays to advertise mate!
  • Some nice tats out there, but just dont want the badge, and i dont think just the sword is gonna look right on the forarm (as i am doing a bottom half sleeve)
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]Some nice tats out there, but just dont want the badge, and i dont think just the sword is gonna look right on the forarm (as i am doing a bottom half sleeve)

Red robin?
  • Reckon you should get one of these on each arm. Clunge magnets.

CAFC-AF2002-Crest2.gifcharlton+robin.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Did anyone see the bloke in the north upper block M against Notts County....he had the Charlton logo on his face

I saw him there against Dag & Red, he had a load of other tattoos on his face and head, he was about 60 i reckon, i am surprised i have never seen him before, he must be well known.
  • Sponsored links:

• LOL nah im ok cheers.
  • Arry Addick, can you get the hand and sword any bigger as all the charlton tats ive seen have been really small.
  • tats004-1.jpg

Had it about 12 years now and it's always a talking point especially as i dont live in the area anymore and Charlton fans are a rare breed up here.
  • [cite]Posted By: Numbers[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Did anyone see the bloke in the north upper block M against Notts County....he had the Charlton logo on his face

I saw him there against Dag & Red, he had a load of other tattoos on his face and head, he was about 60 i reckon, i am surprised i have never seen him before, he must be well known.

I saw him too. couldn't help but think he regretted those all over his face.
  • Soon as i'm 18 im getting this across my shoulders:

25509_364298567342_668752342_4174917_2093079_n.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Numbers[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Telnotinoz[/cite]Did anyone see the bloke in the north upper block M against Notts County....he had the Charlton logo on his face

I saw him too. couldn't help but think he regretted those all over his face.

Yeah I saw him in the North Upper. The thing that really surprised me was how I could have missed that before in all the years I've been going. My first, rather uncharitable thought, was that this guy must have been away somewhere for a while.
  • up....the....addicks.

I looked at that also, but not sure if its good for the place i want it?!
  • as a club badge it's great but as a tattoo noooooooooo. to be honest I just don't like football badges or logo's as tattoos full stop. maybe it's a snobbery thing, I just think they look a bit yobbish, sorry.
  • I've got the badge on my lower back/arse cheek and it is a shocker!
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]I've got the badge on my lower back/arse cheek and it is a shocker!

Hows the tattoo though!?!? ;-)

I'm planning up me a nice half sleeve, only Charlton incorprorated into it so far is 1905 on it..

Will never go for colour myself I don't think, or the full badge.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited October 2010
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Soon as i'm 18 im getting this across my shoulders:

That's pretty cool, I was planning on just getting the sword with C.A.F.C underneath but I quite like your one though. The one from google images is cool as well.
  • Rodex and Mrs Rodex (Occasional posters on here) have a club badge tattoo on their shoulders which they got just after they started going out.
  • Quite ironic this topic has come up. The wife has been asking what I want for my birthday and I said the Charlton badge as a tattoo (I've always secretly wanted one). She has agreed to pay for it!

Bearing in mind I'm 57 in two weeks time and never had a tattoo before!

Does it hurt? (wimp!)

Where is the best place to go?

I like the one Bedsaddick has, where was that done?
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Quite ironic this topic has come up. The wife has been asking what I want for my birthday and I said the Charlton badge as a tattoo (I've always secretly wanted one). She has agreed to pay for it!

Does it hurt? (wimp!)

yes it does hurt but after a while you pass out with the pain and the best place to go is somewhere where they use sterilised needles
  • [cite]Posted By: siblers[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]Soon as i'm 18 im getting this across my shoulders:

That's pretty cool, I was planning on just getting the sword with C.A.F.C underneath but I quite like your one though. The one from google images is cool as well.

im seriously gonna have to consider this one on my back now iv seen it you beast

....now googling tattooists in local area....
  • I thought I was being original, it turns out I'm not! I've got a dettol one as well, more will be added when funds become available (estimated time 2045)
  • [cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Quite ironic this topic has come up. The wife has been asking what I want for my birthday and I said the Charlton badge as a tattoo (I've always secretly wanted one). She has agreed to pay for it!

Does it hurt? (wimp!)

Mine was done in Stevenage ( old town) . He has a great reputation and he's worth travelling to.
  • edited October 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Essex_Al[/cite]Quite ironic this topic has come up. The wife has been asking what I want for my birthday and I said the Charlton badge as a tattoo (I've always secretly wanted one). She has agreed to pay for it!

Does it hurt? (wimp!)

Choice must be a big girls blouse.....lol

It dosen't hurt not unless you have a tribal tattoo which needs a lot of black ink done!!

I'm telling you once you have one you will want more!!

I have 8 tattoos 3 Charlton,ST George,England Crest,Boxing gloves with sons name and DOB,Hearts with daughters name and DOB and a portrait of my daughter and soon to have a portrait of my son!

So what started as just having the one Charlton tattoo turned it to quite a few more!

Depending where you live I recomend 7 STAR TATTOOS IN LONG LANE BEXLEYHEATH where you will find the G.Man he is 100% Charlton and will do a blinding job for you!

Cheers
  • G man in bexleyheath it is for me then, the the C.A.F.C. i like that 1 more then the ADDICKS est 1905
  • I've simply got the hand holding the sword in black and a scroll underneath with CAFC in it. Simple yet effective. Had it almost two years as well...