Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Tattoos

I have a good amount of tattoos already and finally thought about getting a Charlton one. Just wondering how many of you have one? and if you got any pics?

Im thinking lower forarm 'ADDICKS est 1905' in fancy writing' or sumthing.

Comments

• I've been thinking about just getting the sword with cafc underneath it on my wrist. I think with football tattoos small and simple is the way to go.
  • I think your right with small and simple, but everybody has one like that. You think my idea is bad or???
  • I have the hand holding the sword on my arm - in my footballing days -team mates called be Dettol!!!
  • My mate Mick has a huge Charlton Logo on his upper arm
  • I think black ink is the way to go aswell. Colours can fade. I'd just have the sword with maybe Cafc underneath.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]I think your right with small and simple, but everybody has one like that. You think my idea is bad or???[/quote]

I think it depends on the size and the font, could look cool though
  • [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]I have the hand holding the sword on my arm - in my footballing days -team mates called be Dettol!!!

This is what I want.

Did you get it in black Muttley ? How large did you get ? I want one which roughly takes up from just below my shoulder to say 2'' above my forearm.
    [cite]Posted By: jazzyjazzyjazzy[/cite]I think your right with small and simple, but everybody has one like that. You think my idea is bad or???

I think this sounds good, personally I'll go for the sword but I like your idea. If you're having lettering you need to think about the font you want, deffo go with black ink though.
  • Yes black and relatively small - did it as a dare so didn't want a big one!
  • Someone in front of me in the North Upper once took their shirt off to reveal a full back tattoo of the badge - black circle, red inner with sword and arm and all. He wasn't petite so I guess it was about 2 foot in diameter.
    Liked the sentiment but.....
    Have always wanted a tattoo of the sword and arm but various partners have vetoed this.
  • edited October 2010
    I have 3 CAFC tattoos!

One on my right calf,Left upper arm and my whole back!

It isnt the one that the fella above is talking about!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah thanks for all replys people. I think im going to get big only for the reason that i have my inner arm covered so i want the forarm all done so its like half a sleeve (all blending in) ill post pics when i get it, should look good tho. And even if it dont look GREAT, who cares... its for my Charlton!!!
  • Something like this... but of corse black ink. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h87/jazzyjazzyjazzy/addickstattoo.jpg[/IMG]
  • i read coca cola when i opend that link.
  • Yeah thats my only problem also.
  • Noticed a guy heading for the Covered End with the charlton badge tattooed on the side of his face....a bit extreme but total committment!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Noticed a guy heading for the Covered End with the charlton badge tattooed on the side of his face....a bit extreme but total committment![/quote]

wow, thats too much lol.
  • Anytypes of font idea welcome please every1.
  • I've got the hand holding the sword part of the badge on top of a St Georges flag on my left upper arm.

Have pic, but unsure how to post one here!
  • Sounds nice Arry.
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: powerchord[/cite][url=http://shop.cafc.co.uk/ProductView.ink?Row_ID=3085&pcode=tattoos&pcategory=54&manufacturer=&subcategory=232]The SuperStore Tatooist[/url][/quote]

So by this you are saying getting a real tattoo of the team we love is stupid?! or....? i dont get the joke.
  • See if this works!
  • I have the arm holding the sword in black on my upper left arm no writing tho was done by the guy in welling high street about 3 years ago will try to add a photo later when ive finished work
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Arry Addick[/cite]See if this works![div class=Attachments id=Attachments_788725][ul][div]Tattoo.jpg[/div][/ul][/div][/quote]

Very nice mate.
  • Ok Eddie, ill wait to see that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Noticed a guy heading for the Covered End with the charlton badge tattooed on the side of his face....a bit extreme but total committment!

Sure it wasn't painted on...?
  • Martin (a Chelsea fan) done mine at The Tattoo Studio on Crayford High St. They have a few CAFC tatts on their books, but I kinda combined two!

www.crayfordtattoostudio.com
  • why dont you just search Tattoo on discussions on here. there are about 6 topics on the same thing.
  • same as others above hand holding sword black on upper left arm simple like its owner
  • edited October 2010
    Iv got the club badge on my left forearm but got it done in 1989 and the red has faded and needs redoing.

Also got a CAFC on left shoulder

If i could re-do them i would have a slightly modernised version of the badge on the left shoulder and no other tats.

Ross from Basildon has a nice tat on his back, think its Charlton at the top of back and Athletic at the bottom but written in a celtic way