Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Graham Taylor is such a prick!
  • edited November 2010
    Our jonjo has never been able to head a ball but Taylor is a useless c***
  • taylor thinks he's cracked gerrards free kick code. if gerrard pulls up his socks then he'll have a shot.

nice one graham, its the pulling up of the socks that gave it away, not the fact he was 20 yards out and centre of the goal.

what a helmet.
  • What the hell is Taylor on? load of crap about Gerrard and his socks, the same Gerrard who can do no wrong in his eyes. Bell-end.
  • I'm counting that as a Shelvey assist
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]I'm counting that as a Shelvey assist

me too!!

so far Taylor has talked about recruitment consultancy, paying £19.99 for a bottle of wine and socks, total moron
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]you wot dazzler im passing on a comment that NLA asked me to post. Apology due i think
    I apologise
  • jonjo starting to look tired. he's worked very hard tonight but i think he was alot better last week. still time to pop up with a winner tho!
  • [cite]Posted By: ValleyGary[/cite]jonjo starting to look tired. he's worked very hard tonight but i think he was alot better last week. still time to pop up with a winner tho!

still chasing every ball but I agree, he's just dropped 10-15% in the last 10 mins or so, would be interesting to see where that volley was going, he hit it sweet as you like.
  • Gerrard slots the penalty - keeper totally taken by surprise because Gerrard didn't pull up his socks... he was expecting a cross
  • Sponsored links:

• OMG i feel soooooooo proud, gawd knows how Uncle must be feeling.

He set up his heros goal.......ooooo hold up, a pen.

His heros goal, life doesnt get any better does it?

Gerrard scores the pen too.

Oh Jonjo, am so happy for you.
  • Game over!

erm NLA, can i ask the same question as B

you go all the way to scouseville to see an ex player but you're not coming to the valley cos of parky?

em, sorry, but i just dont get that at all.
  • [cite]Posted By: GNelson[/cite]Gerrard slots the penalty - keeper totally taken by surprise because Gerrard didn't pull up his socks... he was expecting a cross

PMSL
  • Fantastic to see Jonjo still there at the final whistle, getting a handshake from Gerrard.

Well done, son!
  • Did Jonjo have a little go at Gerrard when he took the ball off him, when he was better placed to shoot. Looked full of confidence, good on the lad.
  • Text from my dear old dad at 9.44... 'did shelvey leave charlton?'. er yes dad!
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?

In response from NLA becoz Parky is a

Steve thanks for passing my response on

B the reasonm i went tonight is because Al thoughtfully offered me and my Little boy the opportunity to go to a European night at Anfield (which was electic by the way both fans at the beginging very loud and i dont think i have heard youll never walk alone sang that loud when i have seen us there) and then the chance for Joe to go to the players lounge and meet Jonjo for the first time since a youth cup game 3 seasons ago and every other Liverpool player that was in the lounge.

what 9 year old little boy wouldnt want the chance to do that.

and it resulted with Jonjo giving him his match shirt from tonight signed and to treasure for the rest of his life. talk about a happy little boy right now with some great bragging rights over his mates. Jonjo has kep the shirt i bought joe from up there to get signed and is going to get the whole team to sign it.

i am going to barnet on saturday as i said i would on the barnet thread and i am eating humble pie because i said i wouldnt go whilst pp was still there, over the last few weeks of abstinance i have decided i love charlton not pp or whoever is there and i am only ultimately punishing myself by not going.

but back to your question tonight was for joe and he loved it big time

Al you are a top man thankyou for that tonight and Jonjo you put in a top shift and for what you done for Joe tonight a real proper superstar
  • good post that, i'm pleased for your boy NLA, nice one JS on the gesture, not just giving away any old shirt there, but the shirt on your home debut at Anfield? unbelievable!
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]good post that, i'm pleased for your boy NLA, nice one JS on the gesture, not just giving away any old shirt there, but the shirt on your home debut at Anfield? unbelievable!

mate i couldnt believe it let alone Joe, for Joe to have his shirt from his anfield starting debut i dont think he realises how cool that is yet

i know he has played against northampton but this was his first start
  • Your more than welcome mate it was a good night.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]

In response from NLA becoz Parky is a

Steve thanks for passing my response on

B the reasonm i went tonight is because Al thoughtfully offered me and my Little boy the opportunity to go to a European night at Anfield (which was electic by the way both fans at the beginging very loud and i dont think i have heard youll never walk alone sang that loud when i have seen us there) and then the chance for Joe to go to the players lounge and meet Jonjo for the first time since a youth cup game 3 seasons ago and every other Liverpool player that was in the lounge.

and it resulted with Jonjo giving him his match shirt from tonight signed and to treasure for the rest of his life. talk about a happy little boy right now with some great bragging rights over his mates. Jonjo has kep the shirt i bought joe from up there to get signed and is going to get the whole team to sign it.

i am going to barnet on saturday as i said i would on the barnet thread and i am eating humble pie because i said i wouldnt go whilst pp was still there, over the last few weeks of abstinance i have decided i love charlton not pp or whoever is there and i am only ultimately punishing myself by not going.

Al you are a top man thankyou for that tonight and Jonjo you put in a top shift and for what you done for Joe tonight a real proper superstar

Good post NLA straight from the heart.Your boy will remember last night forever.
    You are right no matter how frustrated and angry we get Charlton ,is bigger than any one individual.
    Even though I dont know you ,telling us you will be back watching Charlton has made my good morning start.
  • and where is my sons shirt uncle ;-)
  • we were talking about a boys trip to bin dippers mate if you fancy it when your work calms down, train up watch the boy wonder, then night out stay oop nth and get rain back next day.
  • I hope as your talking about this in a non whisper that we all at Charlton Life are invited.
  • edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]

nice one nla, sounds like a great night. i'm sure a few on here are a bit jealous, well i am anyway.
  • NLA top post geez!

Uncle & Jonjo are a credit to their family.

And i'm very very jealous.

Still swelling with pride over Jonjo last night.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]I hope as your talking about this in a non whisper that we all at Charlton Life are invited.

after your dig last night you can go play with yourself
  • steve please stop being such a bully. Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite] Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

some do.

About 10,000 don't though....
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]steve please stop being such a bully. Anyway dont people support a team through the rough and the smooth?

B last night NLA asked me to post a response on his behalf as he was in Liverpool, for some reason Dazzler decided to call me a idiot. Only my friends can do that.