Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool & Shelvey

1303132333436»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Not sure I would say Gerrard is mediocre but I think his legs have gone, all these injuries have finally caught up with him and I would be surprised if he is fit for the Euros. I reckon by this time next year Jonjo will be a starter for them seems to be improving in every game he plays, I'm still not sure where his best position would be though.
  • He'll be taking Gerrads place in a couple of years
  • Would be amazed if he is still behind Maxi, Spearing and Henderson by seasons end. Also Gerrard is being found out for the mediocre player he is. KD knows football.
    Andy Carroll at £35 million?
  • Would be amazed if he is still behind Maxi, Spearing and Henderson by seasons end. Also Gerrard is being found out for the mediocre player he is. KD knows football.
    Seriously?!?! You are a tool if you think Gerrard is mediocre! He is coming back from a long term injury!
  • Gerrard will need time to get back into playing at his brilliant level after his six month suspension layoff.
  • very good movement to peel off his marker

Gerrards natural successor
  • edited January 2012
    Jonjo and @Uncle on their way to Wembley. NLA is it you that kept in touch with Uncle,if so please wish him all the best
  • I wonder when we are due some more £££ for his number of appearances
  • Good point