Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]lmfao Al

Ha ha he's getting bloody boring now Steve. Are you going Southend next week?
  • How very funny

Is this one of those clique things ?
  • How very funny

• edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]How very funny

You can say that again
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]How very funny

You can say that again
  • no mate working
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]no mate working

Oh ok mate no worries. Meet up soon for a beer.
  • Looking forward to tomorrow night my first trip to Liverpool for a few years.
  • Is Jonjo definitely playing then, Unc? Enjoy your trip and give him a big shout from us....
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Is Jonjo definitely playing then, Unc? Enjoy your trip and give him a big shout from us....

He better be or there'll be one unhappy uncle in the stands there tomorrow. Yeah i will do thanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• looking forward to this mate nljr cant wait lets just hope the cheeky bin dippers dont nick our wheels
  • looking forward to this mate nljr cant wait lets just hope the cheeky bin dippers dont nick our wheels
  • edited November 2010
    You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    Zing!
  • He's going for the scouse poontang!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?
    Don't worry, the ex-player's new team, Uncle's team and Charlton will all be in the same dvision next season.
  • Popped into my local WhSmith’s to buy a paper today, when I saw a Liverpool weekly magazine with a certain young man on the front of it.

An excellent seven page interview with Jonjo, in which he comes across as a very mature man for someone so young. Good praise for the Charlton Academy and first team players from last season.

Very refreshing to read on how he knows he still needs to improve on everything and never to be content.
  • C5 just had a good piece on jonjo and spearing before the game
  • Came across very well, I've liked that Spearing for a while. Both seem feet on the ground lads determined to prove a point and both are very promising talents in their own way.
  • I was going to watch the Liverpool match but then remembered that they're so boring they sap the life out of me.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]You're going up to liverpool on a Thursday night nla to see an ex player but wont go to see your own team on a saturday afternoon?

In response from NLA becoz Parky is a
  • nice few early touches for our jonjo. got an applause from the kop when he went and took the corner
  • NSS your an idiot sometimes
  • you wot dazzler im passing on a comment that NLA asked me to post. Apology due i think
  • edited November 2010
    Napoli picking up where they left off the other week by all accounts. A few hundred being battoned outside the ground before and now during the first half. Loads in the home end as well.
  • yep nla's just confirmed that
  • Strange really because they look like the exception to the norm that these foreign ultras don't bother here. For example, what Roma that bothered/dared to come after bullying Man Utd a couple of years ago in the CL got absolutely walloped. This lot appear somewhat different though as they showed in that friendly against west ham last season. Bet Uncle is sick of the sight of them!
  • been impressed with napoli first half. they are slick and precise with their passing and look a real threat goin forward. In terms of jonjo, he hasnt had the ball. they need to get him into an advanced central position and get poulson off, he is jank.
  • Hamsik and Lavezzi are just class
  • yeah lavezzi is quality