Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]what happened for him not to be on bench on sunday uncle?

a late knock, or just change of mind by hodgson?

Last minute change of mind and i mean last minute. He was due to play the last europa game against Utretch but was sick when he got out to holland.
  • Good to know he's getting his first (I think?) start. Will try and watch.

Is it a case of Hodgson just changing things around, or is the league priority?
  • Wasn't going to watch this but will now, cmon Jonjo!
  • Yep I'm gonna watch Too, just told Liverpool mate who is well pleased he's starting.
  • Good luck JJ, Big opportunity for him.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep I'm gonna watch Too, just told Liverpool mate who is well pleased he's starting.

Yeah he seems quite popular up there considering they have hardly seen him.
  • Will have to have this on record for when i get back from the gym.

Good Luck JJ! make us proud
  • you reckon i can watch online anyone? as i want to watch this but prefer on my lappy
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Yep I'm gonna watch Too, just told Liverpool mate who is well pleased he's starting.

Yeah he seems quite popular up there considering they have hardly seen him.

Yeah they are loving him from all that i've read. Hope he performs as well as we know he can tonight
  • @jonnybev, on itv.com you can usually watch itv4 live. Perhaps better than other streaming sites.
  • Sponsored links:

• Great news for Jonjo.

Wouldn't have had any interest otherwise but will definitely try and tune in now.
  • Jonjo to score 1st and liverpool win 3-1 375-1....Yeah i know its a big ask but thats bloody good odds.
  • jonny use www.tvcatchup.com - always works for me.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Jonjo to score 1st and liverpool win 3-1 375-1....Yeah i know its a big ask but thats bloody good odds.
    8.4 to score at any time on Betfair
  • come on jonjo shows us what we already new ,cut above
  • Good luck Jonjo!
  • Really excited at the thought of seeing him tonight. But I'll be tense, too - willing him to have great game. Fingers crossed.
  • right i've had a little flutter now so come on Jonjo just score two goals for me!! haha.
  • Dont forget the golf swing goal celebration....
  • [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]Really excited at the thought of seeing him tonight. But I'll be tense, too - willing him to have great game. Fingers crossed.

Just hope he relaxes and plays how he plays for England.
  • Sponsored links:

• whatever happens tonight the teenager is playing in europe for one of the biggest teams in the world.
  • What a test for Jonjo tonight.A packed Sao Paolo is one of the most intimidating stadia in Europe.Same stadium where Maradona became 'King of Naples 'in the eighties.
    Napoli have some good players but Jonjo wont be outclassed.Good luck boy.
  • Really hope he does well, Hodgson has certainly just spoke highly of him.

Also looking at Liverpools formation- 4-2-3-1, anyone else thinking what if as regards to why we did not try this last season, Semedo/Bailey holding, Sam/Shelvey/Reid just behind Burton.

Parky Out! Lol!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Really hope he does well, Hodgson has certainly just spoke highly of him.

Also looking at Liverpools formation- 4-2-3-1, anyone else thinking what if as regards to why we did not try this last season, Semedo/Bailey holding, Sam/Shelvey/Reid just behind Burton.

Parky Out! Lol!

That's pretty much exactly what formation we were playing at the start of last season, with Sam/Jonjo/Bailey behind Burton and Racon/Semedo a bit further back. 4-2-3-1 transposes to 4-5-1 very easily.
  • Was it not 4-4-1-1/4-5-1 with Bailey on the left last season and Jonjo in the hole?
  • Teams in the tunnel, haven't seen the line-up yet. Currently giggling at Didi Hamann's German/Scouse accent :-)

Think he's starting from what the commentator just said, advert break now - come on Jonjo!!
  • He starts :-)
  • I wonder how many of us are gonna be in the money if Jonjo scores....

just got 10.0 on him scoring.....i could do with £50.

Come on Jonjo, do the business son!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Was it not 4-4-1-1/4-5-1 with Bailey on the left last season and Jonjo in the hole?

Yes, the personnel might have been slightly different, but

Elliot
    Richardson Llera Dailly Youga
    Racon Semedo
    Sam Shelvey Bailey
    Burton

and

Elliot
    Richardson Llera Dailly Youga
    Sam Racon Semedo Bailey
    Shelvey
    Burton

are pretty much exactly the same formation. To say we didn't try 4-2-3-1 is in my view inaccurate.

Anyway, GO JONJO
  • His Charlton past won't have prepared him for an atmosphere like this!