Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool & Shelvey

Comments

• Go on JJ
  • As JJ can't get in Liverpool's ''soccer'' team and tonight's High Court ruling means the Red Sox takeover is back on, is he any good at baseball?

(sorry, Uncle - only a joke!)
  • jonjo on bench tomorrow
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]jonjo on bench tomorrow

To be honest i haven't asked i just assumed he wouldn't be involved at all after playing 3 games in 5 days.

Yeah he is just checked, thanks for that i really wasn't going to bother watching.

hope you didn't have money on it.
  • Yeah, no Jonjo according to the teams on Sky.
  • Good luck to him, but the Mersey derby is a bit of a come down after playing the likes of Palace and Millwall.
  • [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]jonjo on bench tomorrow

hope you didn't have money on it.

Yeah you'd have thought I did with my gambling ability .....
    Prolly didn't understand woy !
  • edited October 2010
  • Sponsored links:

• So is JJ in or not?
  • Probably just as well he isn't playing for them at the moment. Keep him out of the firing line. Liverpool are shocking.
  • Surely a strong chance of him being involved at some point tomorrow away to Napoli. Liverpool have travelled without Torres, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireiles, Johnson and Agger.
  • Sorry if it's been mentioned before but would any of Maxi, Lucas, Poulson, Meireikes get in any of the other top six sides? I doubt Joe Cole would do better than get on the bench of any except perhaps Spurs. These are their regular midfield. And they want to be considered seroius contenders for a European slot. It can only a matter of time before JonJo gets his chance in front of some of these wastrels.
  • [cite]Posted By: CafcAndy[/cite]Surely a loan move in Jan? Can see a decent Championship team coming in for him.

Millwall ?
  • funny man
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: harveys gardener[/cite]Sorry if it's been mentioned before but would any of Maxi, Lucas, Poulson, Meireikes get in any of the other top six sides? I doubt Joe Cole would do better than get on the bench of any except perhaps Spurs. These are their regular midfield. And they want to be considered seroius contenders for a European slot. It can only a matter of time before JonJo gets his chance in front of some of these wastrels.

I agree dont mind poulson & Joe Cole but they are only ok for average clubs, that meirele is shocking! still mad where they are with the squad they got and a few players, another one Carragher been crap for 2 years now and still in the side just sums it up
  • The Italians were up to their usual tricks last night i see. Two Liverpool fans are in hospital with stab wounds and another four were injured in the fighting.
  • edited October 2010
    Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole. Good luck Jonjo show us all what you can do. Live on ITV4 from 5.30pm.
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole.

What channel is it on?
  • best of luck Jonjo....massive opportunity for him tonight in his preferred/best position
  • [cite]Posted By: nichorob[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Anyone that is interested, he is starting tonight playing in the hole.

What channel is it on?

ITV 4
  • 5.30pm? seems a random time. Will be watching, come on JJ.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]5.30pm? seems a random time. Will be watching, come on JJ.

Yeah i thought that. It kicks off at 6pm
  • what happened for him not to be on bench on sunday uncle?

a late knock, or just change of mind by hodgson?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]5.30pm? seems a random time. Will be watching, come on JJ.

6 of the groups kick off at 6pm, and the other 6 kick off at 8pm. I assume this is done for tv so more games can be shown live.