Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

phone advice

12346»

Comments

• Options
    You should be receiving a h for internet take it in to the shop and get them ti fix it.

Don't get the galaxy tell t mobile the phone you want they've got all Of them.

You will get the mins you want and at the price you want
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]You should be receiving a h for internet take it in to the shop and get them ti fix it.

Don't get the galaxy tell t mobile the phone you want they've got all Of them.

You will get the mins you want and at the price you want

Awesome, I think I might hold out for the final month of my contract and then get whatever the newest HTC will be by then (Desire S?)
  • Options
    had my HTC desire for a few months now and i originally loved it. ive taken good care of it but lately its really pissing me off.

Constantly freezes, camera doesnt work, battery life is woeful (with system upgrade), cant delete messages as it just freezes, when u click on a message it will open a completely different message thread, its unresponsive.

anyone else had the same aggro?
  • Options
    nope mate not 1 peep of problems, i contacted t mobile about their coverage they asked if i was going to be anywhere different from london i told them i was going to crewe that evening they told me to ring them from crewe and see if it was any different and it was i had more signal they then told me they would try and see what the issue was phoned me back 3 days later asking if i had noticed any thing different when i was local and i said i had the no coverage seemed to have gone away and i aint had a thing wrong with it since.

top phone best i have ever had
  • Options
    maybe i got a moody one or birds have been sending too many naked pics. yeah thats probably it.
  • Options
    Right renewal is due in 2 months. Do I wait for iPhone 5, get the SonyPlaystation Phone or is there another option?
  • Options
    i will not go with HTC as I've heard a few bad things. Apps all getting wiped, texts wiped, low signal on 3G etc
  • Options
    Don't bother with the Xperia Play, it's flawed in it's design. The Xperia Arc is a much better phone, here's a helpful review
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]i will not go with HTC as I've heard a few bad things. Apps all getting wiped, texts wiped, low signal on 3G etc
    had my Desire for a year. Hands down the best phone on the market - nothing even close to as good. Battery life for w smartphone is superb, never goes wrong on me, have not had one single freezeup in a year. I've even dropped it in the street and it still works.
  • Options
    It's all about these dual core phones now ain't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S2 (marginally better spec) are about to redefine the market in the next month or so
  • Options
    I can charge my desire on PC but USB tethering is greyed out in settings and I cannot see on my pc explorer. Connect to pc setting is set to tethering. Any ideas?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S2 (marginally better spec) are about to redefine the market in the next month or so

Problem is the Sensation is even bigger than the Desire HD. They're just too big for my liking, not that bothered about having a huge screen to watch stuff on.

What about that LG Optimux or something?
  • Options
    i hear iPhone 5 is going to be dual core
  • Options
    Iphones are for sheep baaaa
  • Options
    Well I've spent a lot on apps so see no point in losing all my downloads for nothing. I like my iPhone.
  • Options
    Gary, I had similar problems with the Wildfire. re the freezing when deleting messages, I found this happened when I had a long message thread I was trying to delete, solved it by downloading an SMS deleter app from market place, be patient though as it can take quite a while to do. I did find performance improved after I cleared all my old messages.
  • Options
    LG Optimus 2X is the first dual-core phone, should be out pretty soon. HTC Sensation and Galaxy S II look like they might be pretty good - are both dual-core and on Android too. Sounds like both will be available in the next few weeks.

I don't particularly like the Xperia Play, but I'm not really a gamer, and someone I know who is that really likes it. It seems a bit buggy at the moment to me.

Latest reports say that the iPhone 5 probably isn't coming out until later this year, not June/July as originally thought, but you might be able to get a white iPhone 4 before then!

There are also some 3D phones (like the Nintendo 3Ds) coming out soon, the LG Optimus 3D and HTC Evo 3D, although they seem a bit gimmicky.

I would also recommend the site that Henry Irving recommended on the first page www.knowyourmobile.com but then I guess I am a bit biased :)
  • Options
    The thing is with dualcore at the moment is that it's not entirely needed, as there isn't anything on mobiles that really requires it yet. Obviously the software developed now will be based on dual core for the future, but I don't expect it to be a necessity for at least 6 months yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It'd take a very good phone to make me change!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Gary, I had similar problems with the Wildfire. re the freezing when deleting messages, I found this happened when I had a long message thread I was trying to delete, solved it by downloading an SMS deleter app from market place, be patient though as it can take quite a while to do. I did find performance improved after I cleared all my old messages.

cheers mate, will try that.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]The thing is with dualcore at the moment is that it's not entirely needed, as there isn't anything on mobiles that really requires it yet. Obviously the software developed now will be based on dual core for the future, but I don't expect it to be a necessity for at least 6 months yet.

I agree, although I believe the makers of one of the dual-core processors (the Tegra 2) is looking to develop games etc that make use of the extra power