Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Murray reaches agreement to assume full control

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    Agree that it's next season we need to worry about if promotion fails again. I think RM has bought us time in the hunt for new investment with the added hope that promotion can indeed be achieved which in itself would offer hope for next season. I think as it stands RM is walking a financial tightrope which long term won't be enough to save us without that new backer. I hope he knows something we don't and I wish him all the luck in the world.
  • Options
    Anyone planning on going to the meeting on Monday?
  • Options
    I'm going to the meeting. I will probably post something on my blog for those that don't go.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    Just seen other thread.
  • Options
    I can't mention the name (promised) but it is mentioned in this thread - begins with a S and ends with a y. Definitely something substantial in it.
  • Options
    Sally? The cleaning supervisor?
  • Options
    Substansial in what?
  • Options
    Saveloy?
  • Options
    Its just going to have to be one of those ones where you take the proverbial until something happens then when it does I re-open this thread :) Sorry I can't say more but I do Know more.
  • Options
    Shelvey?

Uncle is helping us out
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Definately Sainsbury
  • Options
    Begins with an S, ends with a Y.....and having just clicked on your username your own name fits the bill perfectly...did you just win the Euromillions?
  • Options
    SomebodY SillY SurelY