Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Nolly d'oh I know the game was at Rangers!

Doesnt take long to get from LB does it & i do know what i'm talking about.

Steve, i gave all of them a lift in the 2CV!!!!

:-D
  • Options
    think most of there motley crew were in bush quite early
  • Options
    Not all.
  • Options
    Cafckev the most sensible thing posted on here. By talking about it both qpr and millwall scum are at home knocking one out over it
  • Options
    there is a fair few of them kb
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]think most of there motley crew were in bush quite early

Obviously not, if Kbls saw em in Lb
  • Options
    see above stuart.
  • Options
    Aint that the truth Nolly ;-)
  • Options
    I just hope every Football supporter is okay.
  • Options
    Millwall have a song: 'no one likes us we don't care', do the decent Millwall fans who say attacking children is wrong also sing that song?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Millwall have a song: 'no one likes us we don't care', do the decent Millwall fans who say attacking children is wrong also sing that song?

Seth (you) Plum, you have rather misunderstood what the song means!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: FreeThinker[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]Millwall have a song: 'no one likes us we don't care', do the decent Millwall fans who say attacking children is wrong also sing that song?

It is a song that says we stand alone and don't give a toss what others think about us, which make me ask why they ever bother to go on forums and say attacking kids is wrong, or that both parties are equally to blame for things, or that the media is biased. Why bother to go on forums if you simply don't give a toss? The song implies the notion that kids get attacked...but so what?... 'no one likes us, we don't care'. Does that explain things David?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]

It is a song that says we stand alone and don't give a toss what others think about us, which make me ask why they ever bother to go on forums and say attacking kids is wrong, or that both parties are equally to blame for things, or that the media is biased. Why bother to go on forums if you simply don't give a toss? The song implies the notion that kids get attacked...but so what?... 'no one likes us, we don't care'. Does that explain things David?

Where does the song imply that attacking kids is ok?

What a wally.
  • Options
    hold up, two milwall on the same thread. all we need is the other one and we might have to keep all women and children a safe distance away.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]

Where does the song imply that attacking kids is ok?

What a wally.

Fair enough, the words of the song don't say attacking kids is OK, and that is not what i have said it says either....rather more that we are Millwall, and no one likes us 'we don't care'. So why would anybody who sings that song care/bother enough to go on other forums and try to shore up anything about Millwall at all? We get it, those who sing the song don't care, message received and understood. Sparrows Lane Lion....do you sing the song, because you seem to care about Millwalls reputation more than most....are you in a minority?
  • Options
    Just close the whole scummy operation down, would be my suggestion.
  • Options
    Charlton won 1-0 the other night. Don't known if anyone noticed?.....
  • Options
    Any one see the muggy millwall fan on sky sports news shout 3 words best team in London , lol what a dick head!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Cafcben[/cite]Any one see the muggy millwall fan on sky sports news shout 3 words best team in London , lol what a dick head!

Thats 4 words
  • Options
    Grouch's right. Maybe we should get some neanderthal fans to tear up a few pubs and maybe we can get in the papers as often as Millsmall.