Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Millwall

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2010
    Did they? Fighting each other?
  • Options
    my west ham mate said something of it,nothing surprises me with those goats
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: shirty5[/cite]According to the NOTW, a bare chested fan invaded the pitch when it was 2 - 0 and chased Watford's right back Lloyd Doyley. FA will do naff all if this is true.[/quote]

if the fa had any guts they would dock millwall 15 points then it would never happen again
  • Options
    has anyone had 15 points docked for a fan coming on the pitch before?
  • Options
    The bloke who ran on the pitch was nicked then from what i've heard another Millwall fan was arrested for attacking the bloke who ran on the pitch as he was led away. Also read that someone chucked a bottle at the Watford keeper.
  • Options
    Bet it was Watford supporters who infiltrated the spanners end !
  • Options
    They got run by some bird from Huddersfield as well didn't they ?
  • Options
    They got run by some bird from Huddersfield as well didn't they ?
  • Options
    It's not fair that he will be banned for life.

Make him suffer like the rest of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    You shouldn`t blame the majority of decent fans for the stupid actions of a minority.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]Always thought Jackett was a Watford fan, born there, played for them, always expected him to manage there again day.

Bet he aint to keen on them at the moment
  • Options
    Yes you should blame any Millwall fan for anything. Sick of hearingit aint them all bolloxxx.

Nice gates as well----blue colour----metal (all we are allowed to say about the gates at the New shit house)
  • Options
    See our friends from down the road have been hitting women and children post QPR game tonight.

Taking notes from Palace it seems.
  • Options
    talksport does like to shock
  • Options
    i heard qpr fan got stabbed?
  • Options
    Millwall fans patting themselves on the back on the vital forums. True scum. Always have been always will be.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]talksport does like to shock

From couple of people who were at the game.

Spurs lads with QPR
  • Options
    i was being sarcastic jt.
  • Options
    Who gives a f**k. QPR? Spurs? Millwall? Sounds like a shit sandwich to me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rumour is that they took over a QPR home stand as well.
    Someone at an online newspaper earlier described Shepard's Bush as a war zone before the game.
    Obviously the spanners will use that old chesnut of how everyone is against them and the press are being over the top.
    But lets face it, this is just another example of what total scum they are and another entry to add to the long long list of them kicking off.

When will the pikey scum realise that it is 2010.
    Football hooliganism has moved on so much, unfortunately this tin pot club has nothing else to get excited about.

The worst thing is the way the majority of their fans react to these events.
    For example, on twitter and facebook tonight i see other millwall fans commenting on my friends status's ETC .
    " A good night" and one comment saying "this is what we are all about"
    To top if off one guy said there was a reason for it kicking off tonight - OK so how can you explain the reason behind a stabbing at a football match?
    These guys are cowards, grouping up and using weapons and violence to maintain their reputation as thugs.
    Yeah good one. You must be proud.
  • Options
    A home stand taken over? Best rumour so far that.
  • Options
    Massive over reaction.
  • Options
    Was at the game tonight for the Shopper with the Charlton/Dons game covered.

Managed to go from White City to the ground at 6:30 without encountering any signs of major problems that night, and nor through the game barring the visiting fans' "where were you at Shepherds Bush?" chants.

Post-game, it got ugly. Concourses were panic stations and journos were shuffled into the lounge just along from the concourse entrance to where the box is. 5 minutes later another journo who'd attempted to depart after the game came in visibly shaken and angered as he'd been threatened by Millwall on the home stand stairways (!) as well as seeing another 'wall threaten a mother and her kid, he estimated the kid as being about 12/13.

I couldn't find out anything concrete about the stabbing rumour although two were arrested on weapons charges on the laundry list of pulls by 11pm.

Apparently Millwall hooligans turned out in force to "teach QPR's muggy little firm a lesson" for "threatening to run 'em".

They taught said lesson by attacking coppers and innocent fans and threatening women and children.

Bravo Millwall, bravo. You sure did show the whole nation tonight.

Attention-seeking sad act bottom feeders.
  • Options
    Who cares?

Boring

Sparrows Lane Lion etc etc etc

Why are they on here?
  • Options
    Trouble in Shep Bush on saturday, when a group of Millwall turned up on the way back from Cardiff and caused mayhem. No surprises, re the trouble last night.
  • Options
    You've all got it wrong!

The sales started at Westfield and they were all after the same Cardigan that was 50% off!

Got a bit messy...
  • Options
    Yawn
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SE10Addick[/cite]You've all got it wrong!

The sales started at Westfield and they were all after the same Cardigan that was 50% off!

Got a bit messy...

describe the cardigan for me
  • Options
    i go through embankment station after work and there was a few millwall on there way to the game.

I tell you what, they call us anoraks but there was some proper bastard clobber floating about. was like a Hackett fashion parade. except hackett was in fashion about 15 years ago...with c*nts.