Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swindon fan here...

124»

Comments

• I will at least say that one Swindon fan is the equivalent to four plastic manure/Chelski/etc etc fans.
  • [cite]Posted By: seth plum[/cite]I will at least say that one Swindon fan is the equivalent to four plastic manure/Chelski/etc etc fans.

Not saying too much then is it ;o)

i have nothing against Swindon or there fans, or even this person as he has helped people with their questions and also bit of banter

I just meant getting boring they have sold this much, he says different amount, yeah but they say this who cares only accurate one will be on the day!
  • Look lads, your the big boys of the league, massive crowds at The Valley, take huge away supports everywhere, you were gracing the premier league with your presence a few seasons ago, this is just a blip, you don't deserve to be at this level, remember we're just little clubs on the 3rd rung of league football, teams like us & Swindon don't have the vast pools of fans that you have, cut Swindon a little slack the poor little robins.

Remember we are in your shadow and take pity on us little clubs.
  • lol
  • Quite ironic how a Millwall fan brands us as a set of supporters with chips on our shoulders!
  • well you sold out in the end.
  • lol you aint sold out though
  • all said and done both games will have cracking noise levels
  • Not too sure about the cracking noise levels from us tommorow always hard to be heard with no roof over your head.
  • shame we didnt get them at wembley we could have had over 50,000 addicks there .
  • Sponsored links:

• See you tomorrow you Laaaaaandan caaaaaaaants !

In all seriousness, should be a cracking game chaps.

Charlie to score first ?!
  • probably,those strikers you have are something else
  • [cite]Posted By: rocking robin[/cite]They will florish next season you mark my words !

Hopefully for us!
  • Paynter has been around long enough now!Im confident we will keep them quiet!
  • [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]Paynter has been around long enough now!Im confident we will keep them quiet!

He has come into his own this year under Danny Wilson though. Works well with Charlie.

One player for you to watch tomorrow, Danny Ward. He's a young kid on loan from Bolton and will be a Premiership player before long. Class act.
  • My best mate at uni is Bolton season ticket holder and he has made me very aware of Danny, Swindon are now his second team haha. Are you lot not after him for next season too?
  • What Danny Ward?! If we get him I'll be amazed.

Way too good for league 1. If we go up, we might stand a chance.
  • STFC_Bloke - how much do you think Charlie Austin worth? would you take £100k, Izale Mcleod, stuart fleetwood and a dairylea slice?
  • Ha ha no!!!

Mcleod ?!

It's hard to really say, he's only 20 years old and last year was playing 6 divisions below league 1 and laying bricks for a living.

If someone offered say 1 million or over, I think our board would have to consider it.
  • edited May 2010
    Have only seen Austin in the two games v Charlton and apart from score at the Valley, can't say I noticed him too much. Is that his game where he is a out and out goalscorer ie Robbier Fowler or can he hold the ball up, link play, pacey etc?
  • Sponsored links:

• Austin is a poacher. A Gary Lineker if you like.

He also works tirelessly and never wastes a ball. Plays best with his back to goal and chesting the ball down.

Potent in front of goal and once through, he rarely misses.
  • goal machine in non-league and it looks like the step up the league football hasn't fazed him at all.

not bad on FM either; i got him and adam le fondre scoring bucket loads for my charlton team :D
  • Reading had him on their books a couple of years ago but let him go cos he was too small! He was obviously still filling out and now a 6 footer!
  • Swindon have done well from players deemed not good enough for Reading- Simon Cox and now Austin. Pity we get Mooney.
  • Just had a game on Fifa. Swindon vs Charlton.

3-1.

I'd be happy with that! lol
  • Then change your name from STFC Bloke to STFC Kid.

Playing computer games at 8.30am ?

Go and have some cocoa pops and a fruit shoot
  • Ha ha, living the dream mate !