Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon away ticket restrictions (13.50 Update - SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    i now know the intro message off-by-heart
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Has anyone got through even to being told what number you are?

How many people can they put in the queue? Anyone know? I rang yesterday for the home tickets, after lots of times being told too busy i finally joined the queue at number 8. Just wondering if they can only have a maximum of say 10 people in a queue for the phoneline. I'd rather be in a queue and have the number slowly count down than have to keep redialing over and over
  • Options
    This womans voice is starting to grate on me now
  • Options
    Ahhh im so nervous, this is a joke!
  • Options
    same, if I was 58 at least you'd know what you were aiming for... it's costing 25p a minute to hear the intro
  • Options
    May have to be abandon ship and home end I think
  • Options
    Just cant get through, its like they arent even open yet
  • Options
    in queue (no. 9), stick at it people
  • Options
    2 seconds of music for the first time and then i'm gone... does that mean i was closer to getting on the board?

Internet site doesn't load either.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]in queue (no. 9), stick at it people

how many redials mate ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    too many, when the second woman comes on i press 4 straigt-away to go to an operator so i dont waste time
  • Options
    Been all over the country in all weathers this season.

Got home tickets already

Got 5 year season ticket for next season onwards

Had Valley Gold since it started

Been a 5 year ST holder before and a VIP

Probably won't get a ticket for Swindon.

The club is out of touch with it's fan base.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]too many, when the second woman comes on i press 4 straigt-away to go to an operator so i dont waste time

Coll - 8 redials and I'm number 8 !!!!
  • Options
    One day of priority is all it would've taken
  • Options
    24 redials no work getting done
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Folev the red[/cite]too many, when the second woman comes on i press 4 straigt-away to go to an operator so i dont waste time

Coll - 8 redials and I'm number 8 !!!!

lucky sod, I've tried continuously since 9.00 and not made it yet
  • Options
    ive just done it, the woman seemed quick to get rid off me. Just stick at it everyone, im sure you'll get through if you continue any longer. We dont have the staff to sell 2000 tickets in one morning
  • Options
    its a joke, 3 of us trying and no luck of even reaching queue
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Valiantphil[/cite]Been all over the country in all weathers this season.

Got home tickets already

Got 5 year season ticket for next season onwards

Had Valley Gold since it started

Been a 5 year ST holder before and a VIP

Probably won't get a ticket for Swindon.

The club is out of touch with it's fan base.

TBF the club would never win on this one, if it was season tickets only and then we dont sell out our allocation(which shouldn't happen either way) then people would be moaning, fact is they have to sell as many as possible and work as hard as possible as the game is less then a week. not their fault, i sympathise with people who dont get a ticket and feel they should but what can you do? not really much the club can do here

I dont have a ticket yet FYI, hopefully will be getting one but in the event i cant then will have to settle for second prize and watch it on the box
  • Options
    The club are making a nice little bit on the side here 10P a minute then kicking you out! tut tut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    there's no way we wouldn't sell it out it's an absolute disgrace to have them straight on sale to all season ticket holders two each as well
  • Options
    pissed off to the max
  • Options
    They have only got one operator
  • Options
    just got 10 tickets!! not even a ST holder and I've only been to 1 away game this season!!!
  • Options
    Got down the valley at 8.15 and there was a good 50 people in front of me. Queue not far from the back of the club shop 15 mins ago. Four people serving and moving quickly.
  • Options
    I'd have happily e-mailed my details on Saturday night to ease pressure today. Those of us with 'away' history could have been given priority by those working on Sunday. I don't accept that today's situation is the best that could be done.
  • Options
    piss off deano!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: deeeeeeeeeeanooo[/cite]just got 10 tickets!! not even a ST holder and I've only been to 1 away game this season!!!

wind-up
  • Options
    fucking joke cant get through tried 50 + times
  • Options
    I dont care if its a wind-up or not, really not the time and place to be joking about!