Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Swindon away ticket restrictions (13.50 Update - SOLD OUT)

Comments

• Options
    Cheers for that
  • Options
    Well done stonemuse, glad you got yours.
    Just onto my 130th call...don't even want to think about the phone bill
  • Options
    Getting depressed now.

My uncle was VIP 10 year, has just bought a 5 year, is a shareholder, Valley Gold and has honestly missed about 10 games home or away in the last 20 years, hasnt missed any for about 5 years. Might not get a ticket today.

Why do the club ALWAYS fuck up in this situation.
  • Options
    The Missus has just got through and we've got our tickets. Keep trying Peeps - it's not in Charlton fans character's to give up!
  • Options
    800 by 11, I dont think it will sell out that quickly!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Southendaddick[/cite] My uncle was VIP 10 year, has just bought a 5 year, is a shareholder, Valley Gold and has honestly missed about 10 games home or away in the last 20 years, hasnt missed any for about 5 years. Might not get a ticket today.

Sounds like he goes to more games than most of our squad! I still think that once the initial rush dies down (maybe by lunchtime) then people will have more luck getting through.
  • Options
    sounds like people are starting to get through a bit quicker now, I just got ours and went from number 10 to no1 quite quickly, keep trying all !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafc_se7[/cite]800 by 11, I dont think it will sell out that quickly!

What?! 800 gone in 2 hours and you don't think that's quick? They'll all be gone today.
  • Options
    No its just despite there being large queues and people eventually managing to get tickets by phone, I cant see the demand of people at the valley being maintained at such a high level for the rest of the day!
  • Options
    swindon are giving us 2,100 out of 14,700 capacity that is 14.25% of the ground

we are giving swindon 3,400 out of 27,100 capacity that is 12.5% of the ground

if swindon gave us 12.5% of their ground we would get 1,837 tickets

so i think we've been given more than enough allocation for the size of the ground
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iSaw, give us a ring ASAP
  • Options
    Yer but in reality, 3400 is a decent allocation, 2100 isnt really. No matter what size the ground is, its just a shame there are these restrictions....because Southampton took over 3000 to Swindon earlier in the season.
  • Options
    This reminds me a bit of getting Glastonbury and Reading tickets!
  • Options
    The priority of any club would surely be to look after their own. Swindon obviously feel (and rightly so) that they can sell the extra tickets to their own fans so don't need to give us an extra 1300 tickets. For their Southampton/Norwich/Leeds home league games they weren't going to sell them but for a home play off the extra demand means they will sell out.
    It's funny how people are moaning about our allocation now, but i don't recall anyone moaning when we took just over 1000 there for the league game.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm surprised we have only sold 11,000 for the valley. 90 attempts no luck.
  • Options
    Come on ISAW and Southends Uncle.
  • Options
    Im going to give up and have lunch in a min.
  • Options
    Just hit my 25th call.

Starting to get frustrated now.
  • Options
    im on my 95th call
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2010
    I'm in apologies for ranting my socks off, tricky time at the moment for me personally and doing £20-30 on calling didn't help. Thank you all. Keep trying all those that are struggling I think it's getting easier.
  • Options
    Is anybody answering the phones or only doing face to face at the box office??
    Frustrated in Northants!
  • Options
    I think im going to give up in a moment. Its so frustrating.
  • Options
    OMG im 9th in the que
  • Options
    Lets go f*cking mental la la la
  • Options
    Got our 3 tickets after an hour in the valley cold apparently (wimp)
  • Options
    edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I'm in apologies for ranting my socks off, tricky time at the moment for me personally and doing £20-30 on calling didn't help. Thank you all. Keep trying all those that are struggling I think it's getting easier.
    [cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Lets go f*cking mental la la la

Good work!

Yours
    Deluded from Bexleyheath.
  • Options
    Come on, just want to get in the queue!
  • Options
    Got my ticket going on my own, driving.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]I'm in apologies for ranting my socks off, tricky time at the moment for me personally and doing £20-30 on calling didn't help. Thank you all. Keep trying all those that are struggling I think it's getting easier.[/quote]

[quote][cite]Posted By: CrayAddick[/cite]Lets go f*cking mental la la la[/quote]

Good work!

Yours
    Deluded from Bexleyheath.[/quote]

Thanks. Going on my own though. Any one else going on there todd?