Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semis tickets on sale tomorrow

124»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Talk of The South[/cite]Sorry if this has been asked before - is it just a free-for-all or are season ticket holders seats being held?

Got till Monday to claim your seat.
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=36084

Just checked again. ST Holders have until close of business Monday to claim their seats.
  • Thanks Len!
  • Going to get mine in person tomorrow am.

Does anyone know how much North Upper tickets are?. O/S just says £17, £22 and £25. I know north lower will be £25.00 as they will want to charge £25.00 in the away end.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Going to get mine in person tomorrow am.

Does anyone know how much North Upper tickets are?. O/S just says £17, £22 and £25. I know north lower will be £25.00 as they will want to charge £25.00 in the away end.

My ST is North Upper and I paid £17. No concessions though.
  • [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Going to get mine in person tomorrow am.

My ST is North Upper and I paid £17. No concessions though.

Cheers Len. My ST is North Upper. Have 6 to get and just wanted to make sure I tok enough money.
  • Mrs Mog can't make the Monday so if anyone wants to have Her seat I'm getting Mine on Monday.
    Whisper me if you want Her seat.