Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semis tickets on sale tomorrow

Comments

• im in, hope the second leg is at home, which it will be if we win next week as either millwall or swindon(or both) will drop points
  • If I wanted to get mine and the people I go with season tickets seats I'd need the membership number in their season ticket books wouldn't I?
  • So i can buy up to 4 tickets online tomorrow but season ticket seats are reserved until next sunday. So i would have to sit elsewhere if i wanted to buy more tickets than what i have as season tickets. Have i understood that right?
  • how can you buy tickets until we know time and dates ? If we are at home early on the aturday i can't go, due to work.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]how can you buy tickets until we know time and dates ? If we are at home early on the aturday i can't go, due to work.

Easy. REAL Charlton will go to the game whenever it is.
  • [cite]Posted By: stackitsteve[/cite]So i can buy up to 4 tickets online tomorrow but season ticket seats are reserved until next sunday. So i would have to sit elsewhere if i wanted to buy more tickets than what i have as season tickets. Have i understood that right?

Only if there are no extra seats free next to where your season tickets are I assume. Bet the Spanners aren't doing this - StuWall would be about £500 out of pocket
  • If you've got an ST u still need to buy a ticket for the playoffs don't you?
  • adsads
    edited May 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]If you've got an ST u still need to buy a ticket for the playoffs don't you?[/quote]

yea, think so. ask BDL
  • Is it so very wrong of me to think this is a cash flow ploy?
    How long will it take to refnd the cash if we win an automatic place & this match doesn't actually take place?
    Shelvey's transfer isn't going through for another 10 days, so we won't be getting the money for that just yet...
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Is it so very wrong of me to think this is a cash flow ploy?
    How long will it take to refnd the cash if we win an automatic place & this match doesn't actually take place?
    Shelvey's transfer isn't going through for another 10 days, so we won't be getting the money for that just yet...

Yes, it is.

Its about being organised and not having four days to sell 25000 tickets.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Is it so very wrong of me to think this is a cash flow ploy?

Yes, it is.

exactly, makes a lot of sense
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]how can you buy tickets until we know time and dates ? If we are at home early on the aturday i can't go, due to work.

Easy. REAL Charlton will go to the game whenever it is.

I cannot tell a lie, I am obviously not real charlton.
  • I agree, forward thinking, well done Club. If they left it until Tuesday week and had three days to sell them didn't do postal sales and people had to queue for hours they'd be complaints galore so well done I say. I'll go whenever it is, even 6am on a Monday morning, so what's the problem.
  • edited May 2010
    Thing is, if you're not sure you'll be able to go you don't need to buy now. But those who are sure can do so now and will reduce the queue later when you do know.
  • Airman, would it be possible to extend the deadline for season ticket holders to the end of Monday? Otherwise next Sunday is likely to be mental, particularly if the league are a bit slow to announce which game is going to be played when.
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]Is it so very wrong of me to think this is a cash flow ploy?

Yes, it is.

exactly, makes a lot of sense

Fair enough - it's just something that ocurred to me because we don't even know if the game is going to actually take place yet (let alone when)
  • Wouldn't it be an idea to put the Final tickets on sale too? Even better for cashflow...and more efficient. I'm seeing a whole new approach to ticket sales for hypothetical matches as a way to keep the club afloat ;-)

But seriously, it's a good idea - esp for those of us who don't live locally and rely on postal sales. Bad enough having to leave the flights/ travel arrangements to the last minute, and desperately trying to keep my work diary free on the Mon/ Tues/ Weds am too.
  • Has anybody got their ticket on-line yet?

Not a ST holder so wanted to make sure I got in early. The web-site is running even slower than normal. Got as far as clicking the reserve button then locked up completely. Now the game isn't showing up on the list of available matches.

Can't have sold out already?
  • They're selling tickets for two games against unknown opponents at unknown venues in unknown seats available on unknown dates....

Sounds like a good recipe for a major cockup if you ask me....
  • I have been on the same webpage for over an hour trying to get tickets, without any success.

This was hailed as an excellent forward-thinking idea by the club, yet they didn't think to arrange extra server power or bandwidth.

I'm just going to wait until Tuesday and go in person.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tried to book but my usual season ticket seats are marked as 'sold'. Can't get any further.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]They're selling tickets for two games against unknown opponents at unknown venues in unknown seats available on unknown dates....

Sounds like a good recipe for a major cockup if you ask me....

Can't help but think the same. Will sit on my hands for a while.

CAFCofficial twitter has said that there is a problem with online ticket sales for the games at the moment.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]how can you buy tickets until we know time and dates ? If we are at home early on the aturday i can't go, due to work.[/quote]

Easy. REAL Charlton will go to the game whenever it is.[/quote]

you cheeky sod , am i supposed to close the shop for the day, unfortunately it's a family business and the old man is on holiday ;-)
  • He said its back up running now but is very slow.
  • edited May 2010
    Yep, up and running again. Got my two - J block Covered End
  • Is the ticket office open Tomorrow (Bank Holiday) ?
  • Think the best bet is to phone the box office or go down there during the week with your CON numbers
  • My usual season ticket seats are marked 'sold'. I hope that means that they are reserved for me and no one else can buy them - the only trouble is that
    there are no instructions as to how I can buy them either!
  • [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]My usual season ticket seats are marked 'sold'. I hope that means that they are reserved for me and no one else can buy them - the only trouble is that
    there are no instructions as to how I can buy them either!

Are you Stuwall in disguise? :-)

It must mean that they are sold to you as apparently we have until next sunday to claim our seats.
  • edited May 2010
    And can you tell me precisely how I can buy my tickets? Have you tried doing it Len?