Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semis tickets on sale tomorrow

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Nadou[/cite]And can you tell me precisely how I can buy my tickets? Have you tried doing it Len?

I'm going to phone them next week.
  • That's cheating and doesn't allow you to be smug and sarky about someone else who has tried to use a very confusing system ;-)
  • webpage is impossible at the moment
  • i will be going but not knowing when the home game is means will have to wait for Henry jnr ticket. SATs week as well so no way is he going to a midweek evening game.

Yes, I can see that it leaves a few questions and loose ends to be tied up but if it minimises a last minutes rush then all well and good.
  • This makes no sense, finally got in to the system and it states my season ticket seat is sold and my son's next to me is available???
  • lets not make this a stuwall thing
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lets not make this a stuwall thing

LOL, not stuwall-like but a system issue ... seems season ticket holders are reserved and we need to phone confirm we need the tickets before they are released next weekend
  • lol it could go that way
  • Couldn't buy my usual S/T seats so bought 3 in the same block, same row, ten seats to the left where I usually sit though. At least I won't have Max Headroom in front of me for this match!!
  • Max has done the same!
  • Sponsored links:

• I think to order your season ticket seat you need to go through the "Buy Cup tickets" option.

It isn't very user friendly at the moment, but I've suggested we put up some extra explanation of how to use the system for this match.

Unfortunately, the club was not able to test the set-up until Leeds was out of the way because of system changes involved and this has thrown up a few issues today when staff don't have access to the normal helpdesk.
  • cheers Rick ... that worked
  • How many tkts did you purchase, stonemuse ? I've been able to buy my seat ( which I haven't taken up because....) but the system won't let me add my 2 family members to my order.
    Each time I try to add the other 2 , it asks for their password which must be the same as mine as we are all registered at the same email address.....That's why I receive 3 or 4 daily bulletins at a time !

Any help gratefully received as I'm about to give up.
  • ring on tuesday i think is the answer
  • [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]Max has done the same!

Yeah he'd probaly miss having my legs keeping his ears warm Morts-Genius
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]How many tkts did you purchase, stonemuse ? I've been able to buy my seat ( which I haven't taken up because....) but the system won't let me add my 2 family members to my order.
    Each time I try to add the other 2 , it asks for their password which must be the same as mine as we are all registered at the same email address.....That's why I receive 3 or 4 daily bulletins at a time !

Any help gratefully received as I'm about to give up.[/quote]

Me too - exactly the same problem
  • What a complete mess!!! I have tried to buy tickets online and cant get passed the Redcard password section.
    It says they have sent my password but god knows where it is because i have not recieved it yet.
    This is one major ****** up.
  • Are there any restrictions - is it open to all or do you need Red Card and credits etc ?
  • red card history since it was invented also mothers maiden name and the history of all pets you have had since return to the valley
  • Nice one, nolly !!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Bedsaddick[/cite]What a complete mess!!! I have tried to buy tickets online and cant get passed the Redcard password section.
    It says they have sent my password but god knows where it is because i have not recieved it yet.
    This is one major ****** up.

It's really not that big of a disaster. Worst case scenario, you can get your tickets on Tuesday by phoning them up. It'll all be fine in the end.

I could've got my tickets, but for some reason I decided not to yet. That's the way I roll.
  • Has anyone on here ever lost their red card?

I have and I'm slightly concerned I'll have to reapply now, voiding my buying history.
  • I've just bought 3,000 in the South - gonna' make a killing when I sell them on
  • [cite]Posted By: PL54[/cite]I've just bought 3,000 in the South - gonna' make a killing when I sell them on

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Has anyone on here ever lost their red card?

I have and I'm slightly concerned I'll have to reapply now, voiding my buying history.

Your details should be on the system, so it shouldn't be a problem.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]How many tkts did you purchase, stonemuse ? I've been able to buy my seat ( which I haven't taken up because....) but the system won't let me add my 2 family members to my order.

Any help gratefully received as I'm about to give up.

I purchased 2, our normal season tickt seats
  • Still no joy this morning. I can def buy my OWN season ticket but the system will not recognise/accept the details for buying the 2 adjacent family s tkt seats ....

Take your point, IA but most of us don't have the time to ring the Club time after time ad infinitum until we get hold of an operator. I thought this method was designed to make the process easier/quicker for fans and to save the Club precious man/woman power on Tuesday.

As per another thread on here, why do we always seem to fall at the last hurdle...?
  • Thanks Mart
  • Just logged on and got two tickets with no problems.
  • Fair enough FF. Your posts have been reasonable. I was replying to a more OTT post.

Your seats are secure until Sunday. I'd expect a lot of people to be phoning on Tuesday and Friday, so maybe you should save your call for either Wednesday or Thursday.