Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Play Off Semis tickets on sale tomorrow

Comments

• No probs, IA . I've just been advised that someone is manning a line at the Club today to talk people like me through the process so will give it another try.
  • YEAH ! Have just cracked it & ordered our 3 s tkt seats !!

What I hadn't been doing was obtain a password for all 3 applicants even though we share the same email address....ie when logging in to buy a tkt & your CON no has been input, click on "password unknown" for EACH person and immediately a new password will be emailed to you so that you may proceed.

Easy when you know how !
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Easy. REAL Charlton will go to the game whenever it is.
    REAL Charlton fans believe we're going up automatically...
  • Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh. Anyone else have problems getting through on phoneline today? Was just on hold for 30mins, moving slowly through queue position then message says 'call back later' and line goes dead.
    I know it's a bank hol but either turn phone line off or take the call!!
  • edited May 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhh. Anyone else have problems getting through on phoneline today? Was just on hold for 30mins, moving slowly through queue position then message says 'call back later' and line goes dead.
    I know it's a bank hol but either turn phone line off or take the call!!

Agreed, but as it's a Bank Holiday you would expect it to be closed wouldn't you ?

Always a good idea to check the O/S before ringing. The O/S implies that it is closed, so I didn't ring :-)

The operating hours for the Valley commercial centre and the 0871 226 1905 hotline are 9am-5pm weekdays, 9am-1pm non-match Saturdays and from 10am matchday Saturdays.
  • [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]YEAH ! Have just cracked it & ordered our 3 s tkt seats !!

What I hadn't been doing was obtain a password for all 3 applicants even though we share the same email address....ie when logging in to buy a tkt & your CON no has been input, click on "password unknown" for EACH person and immediately a new password will be emailed to you so that you may proceed.

Easy when you know how !

Well done fella.
  • Thought someone said earlier in this thread that somebody at Charlton was manning the phones today??
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley11[/cite]Thought someone said earlier in this thread that somebody at Charlton was manning the phones today??
    Yeah, but all he says is no ones manning the phones today...
  • Apparently there was someone there earlier today , honest !

And thanks, Sideways ( I think)
  • What's this - people wetting themselves over not being able to buy tickets on a Sunday/Bank Holiday for a game that hasn't been scheduled yet and ay never take place?

Sounds about right.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]What's this - people wetting themselves over not being able to buy tickets on a Sunday/Bank Holiday for a game that hasn't been scheduled yet and ay never take place?

Sounds about right.[/quote]

I plan to buy my ticket merely as a collector's item and an investment for the future. The Game That Never Was.

Come on, Bristol Rovers (7/1 the away win). Come on (but not too much), Millwall and Swindon (12/5 the draw). Come on, you Reds (odds on the away win)!
  • I have my tickets in my grubby mitt.

Hopefully I won't need them but I'm not holding my breath!
  • Assuming the results don't go our way today and we are in the play offs, will we know this evening when our play off will be?
  • Sod It !
    Just relized that I'm going to the Isle Of Wight next Friday morning......
  • If I'm reading that page we got linked to correctly, it's
    Swindon v Charlton on Friday
    Huddersfield v Millwall on Saturday
    Charlton v Swindon on Monday
    Millwall v Huddersfield on Tuesday

Personally, if we couldn't get automatic promotion, this was my favourite scenario.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]If I'm reading that page we got linked to correctly, it's

Personally, if we couldn't get automatic promotion, this was my favourite scenario.

Mine too. Hope huddersfield can knock Millwall out though although they are favourites so it may be 1998 over again! Gonna be a nervous wreck for the next couple of weeks now.
  • [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]If I'm reading that page we got linked to correctly, it's

I think this is perfect and was as I predicted in hope a couple of weeks back ... looks good for us ... we are going up!
  • according to twitter message I receivd we should get 3,300 tickets
  • [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]according to twitter message I receivd we should get 3,300 tickets

And the dates apparently confirmed

MW tells me the dates are confirmed - away on Friday, home on Monday, both 7.45pm (RH)
  • Sponsored links:

• what date is the final? how many tickets will we get and how much a ticket?
  • Final is 29th Saturday
  • anyone else trying to get tickets online, getting to "choose block" and it just says:

please wait while the data is being loaded...

?

haven't used the system before so don't know if that's normal...
  • How the feck do you get a password for the e-ticket site? gives no option?
  • try "password unknown" option
  • swindon capacity only about 14.5k so we will have a hefty proportion of the gate ... hopefully home game we can get close to selling out
  • Has anyone who got their play-off ticket online at the start of this week actually received it yet?
  • Sorry if this has been asked before - is it just a free-for-all or are season ticket holders seats being held?
  • [cite]Posted By: Jpb Junior[/cite]Has anyone who got their play-off ticket online at the start of this week actually received it yet?

Mine have arrived but I ordered by phone.
  • Play-off semi-final first leg - away v Swindon Town on Friday, May 14th (7.45pm)
    Tickets will go on sale on Monday for the play-off semi-final away leg against Swindon Town at The County Ground on Friday, May 17th (7.45pm).

The club will announce the ticket arrangements - including the allocation and prices - for the fixture on Sunday.