Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton 0 Norwich 1 - Post Match Views

1235»

Comments

• [/quote]Valid points however, it was clear pretty early on that Norwich didn't have much in the way of cutting edge without Holt and Holahan and given that a win would have put 2nd spot back in our own hands, I would have had no complaints if we'd got turned over chasing the win and would have happily defended Parkinson's decision for doing so.[/quote]

Probably not, but maybe some of parkinsons decisons are influenced by the negative reaction from the crowd in previous matches and on this occasison he wrongly second guessed the crowd
  • Don't see how Parky can in any way be blamed for us not winning that. We created more than enough chances to win, but couldn't get the ball in the net largely thanks to the Norwich keeper.
  • I had a go on the BBC predictor and found that Leeds Millwall and ourselves were all on the same points with Millwall being promoted on goal difference. I am still wary about Southampton. We need Huddersfield to win a few more games to stuff them.