Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• We have it, the y come on counter, REid has possession back though, down the left away to Sodje, didn't go out and O'Hanlon away to MccRacekn, to Lewinton and up tio Wilbraham, near area, to Randall who gets spaec, to Gleeson, back from Carrington and Gleeson shots well wide. 'Scuise the typos.
  • blimey, i wish i had a mobile that took pics like that! Downing this bottle of Rioja like water... come on u reds......
  • [cite]Posted By: Mascot88[/cite]Goal kick.....

Ok , so hold it up...
    Great advice, Randy got booked...
  • spuds losing 3-1 - zenden
  • got ya john.
  • Same Mark.....it's nail biting stuff here in Bangkok.....COYR......you can do it boys
  • "Racon has been immense"
  • racon has been IMMENSE
  • Kyle Reid goes after it, O'Hanlon gets it away, Chadwick deep in their half, Racon who's been immense has it, him and Semedo = Jesuses or something, Lloyd sam with Frazer to cross, away by MacRack though and it's to Shelvey, crosses, AKPO AND NO It was just cleared by Doumbe my god shoulda been game set and match.
  • very close to a second.........
  • Sponsored links:

• it doesn't help that its 37degrees at nearly 11pm either!!!
  • quality commentary PaddyP17, MUCH better than clicking the f5 button every 5 secs on bbc. cheers.
  • Immense has Racon been...
  • i know were scoring stu,not that you would no with the reaction.
  • Corner
  • its 12pm here in indianapolis and i am on my third shot my nerves are gone
  • this is a cracking win.
  • Crossed, well done by Akpo and it's our corner, Frazer to take or something? Get the ball in the goal and we'll discuss the options after...

O'Hanlon's down, I'm a little sympathetic here, he's down and I think being stretchered off or something? I can't quite tell. I hope it's not the knee again.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: alicanteman[/cite]quality commentary PaddyP17, MUCH better than clicking the f5 button every 5 secs on bbc. cheers.[/quote]Yes, great job PaddyP
  • ten to three here in Oz and Im on 3 pints and 2 bottles of wine in...... but over a long time....
  • Sponsored links:

• site is packed
  • [cite]Posted By: Indianaaddick[/cite]its 12pm here in indianapolis and i am on my third shot my nerves are gone

See charlton - turning people to the demon drink!!

neverves on edge.
  • CL is teetering on the edge...
  • No more fingernails left...I'm about to start gnawing the furniture...

Some of our players are playing really well now.
  • heart passion commitment from our players apparently
  • i´m off to the loo then a re-fill ... hope when i get back it´s all over and 3 points to us...
  • Got booted by the fatal, non-recoverable error, 5 minutes extra they say...

Ow. Cmon. Whats' happening???
  • Level with leeds?
  • Passion and commitment, its all I ask for.
  • Blow the whistle please.......
    My old woman thinks I'm on the way to the station to pick her up but I'm not bloody leaving yet!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!