Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• The fact that Leeds have lost yet again has opened up the second automatic promotion place to any club who cares to take it.
  • hold for ten mins...

hit them on the break....

man JUST GET THE BALL!!!!!!!
  • crouch gets one back for spuds
  • Turned away to Doumbe, crosses low, great defence by Semedo and carrington with it, away from us, Chadwick in box, but Semedo beasts it away with Racon, deep in their half, back in from Lewington, Dailly in the way, mooney can't keep it, on halfway to Gleeson, chips forward, to Dailly, Lloyd Sam miscontrols and no breather, Chadwick down right for Doumbe, goes past Reid, buts back but great defending by Borrowdale, away by Reid, Chadwick once more, and ages sinec ball's been out, Chicksen around, Wilbraham heads in, not a good header, out of play my GOD and it's their throw I guess.
  • [cite]Posted By: Full Metal Addick[/cite]The fact that Leeds have lost yet again has opened up the second automatic promotion place to any club who cares to take it.

Don't bank on Naarwich as champions yet!
  • i reckon we will counter and score another soon ;-)
  • still bloody 19mins left gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Randolph again.......
  • Doumbe on right, given by Chadwick, Wilbraham heads and Randolph was stranded, goal kick, aaaaaaaah.

Seth says that this commentator is a genius compared to Emma.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]win today we keep auto alive and pretty much confirm playoffs at the very least. coyrs[/quote]

Hope you right but not sure I agree with the Play off bit Nolly
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: craigcafc[/cite]These next 20-25 minutes are going to be torture...

And don't it help to have good commentary. I am hyperventilating.
  • Wycombe score 1-2
  • wycombe get 1 back against huddersfield
  • [cite]Posted By: No.1 in South London[/cite]Wycombe score 1-2

COME ON WYCOMBE
  • charlton in fine voice
  • Get Shelvey on
  • [cite]Posted By: Cordoban Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: craigcafc[/cite]These next 20-25 minutes are going to be torture...

And don't it help to have good commentary. I am hyperventilating.
    these next 6 weeks are going to be torture
  • WSSWSS
    edited April 2010
    Screw Wycombe. Come on Charlton, this is all in our own hands - let's fecking do it.
  • Another fantastic save by Randolph
  • Randolf keeps us in it yet again!
  • Sponsored links:

• MK Dons come forward to edge of area, Richardson gets it away though, Forster fouled McCracken and they have a free kick. That's our problem they say, that we can't sort out the holding up when upfield.

Lwington, Chicksen crosses, not good and it's cleared I guess DON'T UPDATE ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIP NOW COME ON YOU PILLOCK CMON CMON Hudders 2-1 up though and anyway CMON CMON CMON CMON CMON CMON CMON We need to hold on, cross from LEwington, cleared by Sodje and we keep hold for a bit, Doumbe to Gleeson though, away from Racon, Easter was there but what a ferking awesome save by Randolph! What a keeping exhibition they say!
  • Oh, Randy, I love you so...
  • Randolph genius....

Man , I chose the wrong week to give up sniffing glue......name that film...
  • Randolph - better than Robbie? He's playing for a deal.
  • under the cosh aahhhhhhh

Wycombe pull one back against hudders
  • shelvey returns
  • Shelvey and Akpo on for Mooney and Forster
  • Come on jonjo, confirm the result.
  • [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Randolph genius....

Man , I chose the wrong week to give up sniffing glue......name that film...
    Airplane?
  • Racon booked, Shelvey and Sodje to come on! SHELVEY =O And going off are... Mooney going off, he's worked hard, also going off is Forster replaced. 4-5-1 now.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!