Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MKD v Charlton Athletic Match thread

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Randolph genius....

Man , I chose the wrong week to give up sniffing glue......name that film...

I hate american comedy
  • COME ON YOU REDS

• CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC CAFC
  • Coca-Cola Division One - Live Table ........... looking better, if it stays as is

Team P Pts

Norwich 39 82
    Swindon 39 73
    Millwall 39 72
    Leeds 39 71
    Charlton 39 71
    Huddersfield 39 65
    Colchester 39 65
  • Five man midfield?
  • COYR!!!
  • bit busy there
  • Shame we'll only see 1 of these saves if we're lucky on the FLS...
  • Just keep the ball a bit boys!!
  • Sponsored links:

• bold comment C.Walsh........
  • Wilbraham heads for Easter but Dailly tackles well, ooh Randall was about to come on - highly-rated by me - and now we need to get it going with Reid and Sam, but Sodje can't reach it, cleared by Racon, to Shelvey, switched to Reid now with time/space, only has two ahead, out again to Borrowdale, in their half, down to Racon awesomely and it's now our throw. Racon's played very well they say.
  • Corner won by Shelvey
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]82152651-9eddc94ab25504147236f40c7f48b346.4bb76127-full.jpg

awesome picture! Come on Shelvey to score 2nd?
  • Shelvey has had an immediate impact
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mascot88[/cite]Randolph genius....

Man , I chose the wrong week to give up sniffing glue......name that film...
    Airplane?

thats right mate.....

COme on boys
  • We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes,
    We’ve got two Sodjes!

Shelvey's won us a corner! Looking good it seems. Apply some pressure lads. Frazer to take, Sam short, into area for Reid, to Sodje cleared but away to O'Hanlon, Semedo chips in area, Akpo goes up but got to Gueret, cleared right out of play. Good subbing they say.
  • Easter, but some stuff happens and now it's our goal kick after Chadwick can't reach it. Aah.
  • Goal kick.....

Ok , so hold it up...
  • [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]82152651-9eddc94ab25504147236f40c7f48b346.4bb76127-full.jpg
    Milton Keynes...?
  • Sponsored links:

• lol how is that a awesome picture?
  • blimey you can type quick paddy!
  • Yellow card it seems, for... who? Randolph it seems, because he thought there was gonna be a change but ref didn't think that.
  • 10 minutes to go.
  • Thanks Johnny.

The highly-rated Randall to come on, Arsenal loanee I think, seems that someone's come off, whoops, erm Sam ujnder pressure from Lewington, Sam works away via Racon and McCaracken heads it out and there's the sub, Chicksen off for Randall.
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lol how is that a awesome picture?

Good quality and the moment the ball has hit the back of the net
  • W'ere throwing, to Shelvey, away from MccRacken, cross and it's out off him unfortunately, their deep throw I think.
  • this is pretty unbearable over here in indonesi i must say. keep it up paddy, you are both keeping me going and killing me. COYR!!!!!!!!!!!111
  • [cite]Posted By: nolly[/cite]lol how is that a awesome picture?

We're scoring!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!