Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MK Dons role call

Comments

• Options
    Strange seeing you with a username like that mate! get on msn.
  • Options
    Oi oi double oi

Plaaayer, bring the babyshams !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]hes brought you one you lucky sod, your debts rise even higher

Yeah I know, £25 on saturday + a few pints and the £20 or so (once i've deducted the pints) before Exeter

It's £54 so £25 on sat, £25 before Exeter and a pint or two. No less. ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Oi oi double oi

Plaaayer, bring the babyshams !

And you bring the paracetamol............again!
  • Options
    Anyone with tickets below Row R will need to be weather-proofed - apparently only the back section of seating is covered by the stand roof !
  • Options
    I've heard of tanning parlours solar, but where the hell do you go to get weather-proofed ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]I've heard of tanning parlours solar, but where the hell do you go to get weather-proofed ???

10 pints of guinness beforehand, did the job at Yeovil.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]it's gonna be wet boooooooooooooooooooo

That is not wet, remember Yeovil?
  • Options
    Yeah plenty of pints beforehand will be needed, it has been tipping it down here the ast couple of days now, i hope its nothing like it was yesterday afternoon!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Changed my mind, pay on the day for me in the posh seats
  • Options
    Lucky sods who bought there tickets late will get a nice seat behind the goals, im stuck in the corner ffs.
  • Options
    Great I've got row A. I lived through Yeovil, so i'm sure this will be nothing :)
  • Options
    Row A as well happy days
  • Options
    If we sell out this 600+ will their be more tickets at the ground?
  • Options
    Just picked up my 3 tickets! 500 or so have been sent back for sales on the day, so getting tickets will not be a probelm.

Should get a good 2,000 for this.

Im also looking forward to giving it to Franchise FC! Best way to voice your opinion about it is being there in voice!
  • Options
    thinking of going now,might do it now there on the day sales
  • Options
    Back home in time for the Boxing.
  • Options
    i guess,not really excited about this one jt
  • Options
    Anything decent on the undercard?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Row AA, brilliant. Going to get wet. :-) Did expect even more than 2,000 tbh, it's not too far to travel and the train prices are reasonable, i don't care who we're playing I just want us to win.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Row AA, brilliant. Going to get wet. :-)

I imagine row AA is infact quite far back, after A, B, C, etc etc, just infront of BB, CC, DD etc etc.
  • Options
    just stand up the back
  • Options
    Row B, 33.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]Row AA, brilliant. Going to get wet. :-)

I imagine row AA is infact quite far back, after A, B, C, etc etc, just infront of BB, CC, DD etc etc.

What I realised soon after posting, so quite a few rows back hopefully nice and dry. ;-)

The seat numbers are a bit weird, I've got 900 something, wonder if it goes over 1000? lol. Will stand at back, not sure how much space there will be.
  • Options
    Anyone that has late tickets in the North, Cram towards the back, get some atmosphere going, as most of it will be in the other bit.
  • Options
    I'm in row cc, hopefully if like at home that's way way back up the stand... touch.
  • Options
    Right last minute thought for me as come round bit quick......any tickets left? can i pay on day?( i doubt it ) and if not then whens the deadline, im assuming would be today or yesterday so hope im not too late!
  • Options
    There will be tickets available on the day Johnny. Think we sent back about 400 (?) for day sales?.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]There will be tickets available on the day Johnny. Think we sent back about 400 (?) for day sales?.

Excellent may see if my cousin fancies going to this :o) thanks!