Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons role call

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Yes. Starts tuesday

Ah, nice. Cheers Curb It.

£6.60 return then with a young persons, that's been such a good investment (what a "Charlton" thing to say !!)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Strike starts on the 6th i think ?

So Mike, Bletchley is where to get off? Is it on the same line from Euston?[/quote]
    Yeah get off at Bletchley, if your coming on a London Midland train and not a Virgin it will stop there.
  • Cheers.

I will ask someone at the station if the sex shop is far.
  • Ha, Brilliant.
  • 'There is also Fenny Stratford which is located a mile south of the stadium along Watling Street. Fenny has seven pubs within a five minute walk of each other plus a fish and chip shop'. Caroline Charlesworth a visiting Leicester fan tells me; 'Many Leicester fans headed to Fenny Startford, as it is about a 20 minute walk from the ground and seems to be the better bet of all the areas round the ground after speaking to others who went elsewhere. We actually caught the train and got off at Fenny Stratford. There are a number of pubs but there are two in particular worth an extra mention. ‘The Swan Hotel’ is on the junction of Watling Street, Aylesbury Road and Simpson Road. It has a basic range of beers but they serve good value food on a match day. The menu is the usual Pub stuff of sandwiches and main meals and they also serve a fantastic Breakfast until 1.30pm. I also recommend ‘The Red Lion’ which is on Simpson Road. This is a lovely setting right on the Lock – be nice for those early and end of season days out as they have a decent size garden and plenty of room to stand around outside. To get to both pubs from Fenny Stratford station you need to turn left as you step off the train. Walk down to the level crossing and turn right for The Swan Hotel and left for The Red Lion. Both pubs are just a couple of minutes from the level crossing'.
  • Hotel in stadium - £53 for double room

1943467.jpg

2061296.jpg
  • But isn't the stadium miles from the town centre ?
  • The main milton keynes city centre yes, not bletchley town centre.
  • [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]£6.60 return then with a young persons, that's been such a good investment (what a "Charlton" thing to say !!)

The young persons rail card is amazing, saves me an absolute fortune, added to the fact I got mine free from NatWest it's even better!!!
  • Oi Oi x 2
  • Sponsored links:

• SoundAs and pal.
    Just phoned them and booked.
  • 600 extra tickets on the way
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]£6.60 return then with a young persons, that's been such a good investment (what a "Charlton" thing to say !!)

The young persons rail card is amazing, saves me an absolute fortune, added to the fact I got mine free from NatWest it's even better!!!

+1

four years of maxing it out

long may it continue!
  • 2 of the 600 just been bought.. will sell out v soon.
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: se9addick[/cite]£6.60 return then with a young persons, that's been such a good investment (what a "Charlton" thing to say !!)

+1

four years of maxing it out

long may it continue!

Im 24 now, found out the other day that I can still renew for 3 years. Cashback
  • 3 more of 600 gone.

Gone up in price now though.
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]3 more of 600 gone.

surely not, i paid £22 for mine north east corner gate
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]3 more of 600 gone.

cheeky barstewards
  • CHGCHG
    edited March 2010
    Just did the street view walk from Fenny Straford to the Swan and the Chequers, close to the station, grim looking pubs but look like they have a bit of character.
  • [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Just did the street view walk from Fenny Straford to the Swan and the Chequers, close to the station, grim looking pubs but look like they have a bit of character.

Is this where Charlton are going before the game ?
  • Sponsored links:

• cheeky sods the additional tickets are more expensive
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]cheeky sods the additional tickets are more expensive[/quote] You can afford it, get up there son,
  • I'll be there, Ma & Pa will be in attendance also.
  • Apparantly they'll be on sale from the ground on the day aswell
  • [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Apparantly they'll be on sale from the ground on the day aswell
    Probably be sold out.
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Apparantly they'll be on sale from the ground on the day aswell
    Probably be sold out.

But I wont have to worry about that cos i am nabbing your one ;)
  • hes brought you one you lucky sod, your debts rise even higher
  • [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]hes brought you one you lucky sod, your debts rise even higher

Yeah I know, £25 on saturday + a few pints and the £20 or so (once i've deducted the pints) before Exeter
  • Happy days, should be fun lads, maybe we should designate one pub, that has sky sports e.t.c and all of us plan to meet there, would be fun.
  • haha no! £20 for me not deducting nothing my son.

Hope this sells out

'get yourself a proper club'