Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emma

1235»

Comments

• I'd prefer to abuse and I'm not talking verbally either...

I sent her an email asking if she had an autographed picture of the poo she had during the half-time interval against Brighton...

No reply yet...
  • This thread is hilarious. Someone call a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance.

Great picture Redzed btw....LMAO - so the truth is out - she has gone into hiding because of you stalking her...

An unusual tactic, but it seems to have worked!
  • Talking of Emma's...
  • She's alright, but can she talk a complete load of bollocks for over two hours non stop...?
  • Never met a woman who couldn't ;)
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Never met a woman who couldn't ;)
    Sexist pig...
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Never met a woman who couldn't ;)
    Sexist pig...

You wait till Ashtray and her sister see this.

Outraged will not be the word.
  • Emma ... just ... not very ... good ... at ... football announcing.
    Really.
    She might be a nice woman and a longtime Charlton supporter.
    But she is really poor at calling a game.
    The bottom line is that she has nothing to offer a broadcast. No insight, no flow, no description of what is happening in front of her.
    You can get more out of reading a teletext than listening to her.
    I don't think the opinions given have anything to do with her being a woman, or anything personal. She is just unlistenable.
  • There only seems to be one person on here making an issue out of her being a woman.

But then that person seems to love being "controversial", so that's little wonder really.
  • Anyone know where she's been farmed out to....?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Anyone know where she's been farmed out to....?

Probably on loan commentating on a non-League side. She'll come back stronger for it.

"Hello ... every ... umm ... one. Have you ... err ... missed ......

........ me?"
  • [cite]Posted By: American_Addick[/cite]Emma ... just ... not very ... good ... at ... football announcing.
    Really.
    She might be a nice woman and a longtime Charlton supporter.
    But she is really poor at calling a game.
    The bottom line is that she has nothing to offer a broadcast. No insight, no flow, no description of what is happening in front of her.
    You can get more out of reading a teletext than listening to her.
    I don't think the opinions given have anything to do with her being a woman, or anything personal. She is just unlistenable.

I totally agree AA
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Anyone know where she's been farmed out to....?[/quote]

Probably on loan commentating on a non-League side. She'll come back stronger for it.

"Hello ... every ... umm ... one. Have you ... err ... missed ......

........ me?"

Please do not hold your breath eh Dave!......