Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Emma

Comments

• cant believe all this thread anger has come about over a bird who commentates on Charlton

the world has gone fooking mad
  • while we're quoting from the admin message

"2. Wind ups

Opposing views are great because they fuel debate, when it is repeatedly the same people however then you suspect it is done purely to create unrest. If your intention is to use this site purely to pull the chain of others, to post contentious views, or the bulk of your posts are governed by sarcasm, then please note it is neither welcomed or appreciated, and unlikely to be further tolerated."
  • edited April 2010
    Lets get him.........

:-)
  • edited April 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]while we're quoting from the admin message

"2. Wind ups

Opposing views are great because they fuel debate, when it is repeatedly the same people however then you suspect it is done purely to create unrest. If your intention is to use this site purely to pull the chain of others, to post contentious views, or the bulk of your posts are governed by sarcasm, then please note it is neither welcomed or appreciated, and unlikely to be further tolerated."

Yeah and?

How many more times.....just because someone holds a different opinion to you, it doesn't make it a wind up.
  • Isn't Tony Hudd highly respected as a reporter on all things Charlton?

I'm assuming it's the same chap.
  • give it up folks it is getting silly now
  • Glad you finally cleared that up. Though I don't honestly believe you after you left it so long to do so. You also seem far too personally involved.

Oh, and tell people on here that they don't actually know what they're talking about in regards to commentary, and that deep-down they just discriminate against women, and expect to get called an idiot.
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]while we're quoting from the admin message

"2. Wind ups

Opposing views are greatbecause they fuel debate, when it is repeatedly the same people however then you suspect it is done purely to create unrest. If your intention is to use this site purely to pull the chain of others, to post contentious views, or the bulk of your posts are governed by sarcasm, then please note it is neither welcomed or appreciated, and unlikely to be further tolerated."

Yeah and?

How many more times.....just because someone holds a different opinion to you, it doesn't make it a wind up.

I didn't disagree with you, I've never heard her.

I just think people saying that they are fed up with Charlton so are going to go back to supporting Liverpool next season are either rather silly or on a wind up. You decide which.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    Get back in the kitchen love.
  • have we had a wouldya

if she is a sort she can tallk as much ballcocks as she likes
  • Sponsored links:

• A flippant response to further pack mentality as a result of this one thread.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]
    Get back in the kitchen love.

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]....It's typical of many of the people on her to think.......

Sounds like a game lass !
  • Are AshTray and floydandharvey sisters?
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]A flippant response to further pack mentality as a result of this one thread.

i hope i aint included in that remark mr ash tray just tryiing to defuse the situation i reckon you are all acting a bit stoopid over a comentator
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]A flippant response tofurther packmentality as a result of this one thread.

i hope i aint included in that remark mr ash tray just tryiing to defuse the situation i reckon you are all acting a bit stoopid over a comentator

No NLA, it was a response to HI, but I didn't quote. Sorry.
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]A flippant response tofurther packmentality as a result of this one thread.

No NLA, it was a response to HI, but I didn't quote. Sorry.

Easy to play the victim when anyone disagrees with you and hide behind meaningless phrases like "pack mentality" but then again that's all part of the wind up, just like the "Going back to supporting Liverpool" remark.

That fell rather flat when the reaction was "ta ra".
  • Nobody expects.....
    Spanish_inquisitioncopy.jpg
  • I can understand why allegations of pack mentality and bullying would sit uncomfortably with you, so for diplomacy's sake, I'll leave this now.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2010
    LOL redzed
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I can understand why allegations of pack mentality and bullying would sit uncomfortably with you, so for diplomacy's sake, I'll leave this now.

ta ra then.

Sure you and your wind ups will be back sooner rather than later.
  • [cite]Posted By: RedZed333[/cite]Nobody expects.....
    [img][/img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/redzed333/Spanish_inquisitioncopy.jpg

Which one's Henry?

;o)
  • Come on AshTray, this isnt the first time that your views have been completely the opposite from everybodys elses. Standard WUM tactics.
  • [cite]Posted By: AshTray[/cite]I like pink ponies and other sparkly things...

*giggles*
  • Come on Ashtray............Calm down, calm down.

scouser.jpg
  • Not Cardinals, Cardigans!

: - )
  • I've listened to every commentary this season (except for a few games over Xmas when I was at the games) and I can honestly say that she is by far the worst commentator I have ever listened to. I actually dread hearing her voice when I first log on because it is impossible to deduce what is happening during the game. The guy yesterday was 1000 times better than her, but I do agree that Roy Hudd offers very little insight and merely repeats what most fans already know or have been told days earlier by Newshopper or the official site.
  • Let's get back to abusing Emma...
  • We don't need to abuse her.

Just help find her a new job.

;o)