Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lloyd sam

12346»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm here Sam, got the lurgey though, been throwing up ..... so can't punch anyone on the nose today, soz.

Hope you're feeling better soon & back with all guns blazing x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]I'm here Sam, got the lurgey though, been throwing up ..... so can't punch anyone on the nose today, soz.

Aw, fanx Sam ...... luv you. And Lloydie, of course.
  • Options
    get a room
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]get a room

You coming too, Darren ...?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sam lloyd[/cite]

Aw, fanx Sam ...... luv you. And Lloydie, of course.

Luv you 2 Oggy.................(but don't tell Lloydie)
  • Options
    i wil film it oggster and sell the rights to Tango man heard he is the man to see when releasing a poorly made film
  • Options
    Film it, NLA ..... you're not in to dodgy DVDs, are you?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]His fitness is appaling and if i was him i would be worried as hell, he looks fooked after 20 mins he is young man he should be flying for atlest 60-70 mins,

the rest i agree with and if i didnt rate him i would be less pissed off with him, i am fed up seeing player with potential not doing it enough for us

but my point is he IS doing it for us. Maybe not in the way you want to see, but he creates chances and scores the odd goal. That's his main job. He also helps out our right back. He has room for improvement but so
    does every player. A year ago I'd agree he wasn't doing enough but Parky is getting more out of him.

Appalling is an exagerration considering he's still fit enough to attack and defend, even if he can't so it as
    intensly all game compared to say Wagstaff.

This has been going round in circles now, but the huge unrealistic expectations are more
    frustrating than Sam's performances in the first place.
  • Options
    Lloyd was named the Most Valuable Player (MVP) at an international track & field competition for 3 consecutive years - 96, 97 & 98 and was given the same award at an international volleyball tournament in 1998 too!!

On the footballing front, he was captain of Diamono FC at both junior & senior level & in 1997 & 1998 they won the regional championships.

In 1998 he went on a 10 ten day trial with the Serie A club, Empoli FC.

.............and now we are very lucky to have him at The Valley

AMEN
  • Options
    Don't want to keep this going for the sake of it, but CAFCTV has 11 minutes of highlights so thought it was worth having a look back. Sam was involved in quite a few moves.

One that Burton flicked onto Bailey for the penalty shout.

Second Mooney should have flicked on but went for goal.

The move with Mooney in which he had a shot, should have at least got it on target, but another day he would have.

Great ball from Burton which Sam collects and cuts back for Mooney who shot over the bar.

Was out wide when Richardson took that wild shot. By the time Sam could have got it and got a cross in, Shelvey, Burton, Mooney and maybe even Richardson could have been in the box.

Should have anticipated Shelvey's pass across the goal, though was probably expecting him to put it across in the air or hold it up. He then collects it and floats it to the far post, which he'd have been hoping Mooney read and ran onto it. Not the best, but could have done with Mooney running into that space. Sam collects the clearance and passes back to Richardson who gets a cross in, but a weak header from Mooney goes straight at the keeper.

Might have been some missing, but watching it back you couldn't say it was a great performance, but neither was it terrible or did Sam look lazy. He was probably involved in more chances than anyone, does show there's a gap at left midfield for a left footed left winger who can get a decent ball in.