Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

lloyd sam

edited January 2010 in General Charlton
what a complete lazy b!stard get rid know

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]what a complete lazy b!stard get rid know

...know what?
  • Options
    now
  • Options
    ...now what?
  • Options
    any play who on the right?

So far after our 1st loss in 11games and now everyone is saying were rubbish and need to sell players.....well we have no money, no one is interested in our players so there is nothing we can do right now -

In fact there is one thing - get behind them and support the team. Were 3 points off the 2 promotion place and safely in the play-off places.
  • Options
    Only saw it on TV and he looked behind the play a bit at times. Lazy b@st@rd is over selling it though and he stil produced at least 3 quality crosses - one in particular was an absolute peach.

We didn't carry much threat last night, but a lot of what we did carry came through him.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    disceives to flatter or is it flatters to disceive.
  • Options
    Jesus christ

(can he play on the right?)
  • Options
    I can't see why other academy produced players are so supported and yet Lloyd is always scape goated. I for one would like to say that i thought he was our best player last night he held the ball up well (despite being doubled up on) but was not really given the help by his peers on the field.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    What I don't think is fair is the idea he should be "tearing up this league every week." Bailey doesn't control th midfield every week, Dailly and Semedo don't dominate every game, yet Sam is expected to. Seems to be his fault if other players don't score from his crosses.

We have a right winger from our own academy who can dribble, cross, has decent pace and helps ou his full back (not lazy, even though he doesn't offer the energy Wagstaff does). He's sets up chances most games and is involved in a lot of our attacks.

And no I don't think he can do no wrong or is a brilliant player, but he's very important to us (until we can get someone better) and is critisized far more than he deserves considering what he offers the team.

As Vinnie said, why do all the academy players get far more support, yet probaby the most important of the lot becomes the scapegoat?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Jesus christ (can he play on the right?)[/quote]

May not be an option he gets held up on crosses.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    How is he a lazy bastard exactly?

Another total over reaction to last nights poor performance.
  • Options
    he was one of the better players yesterday along with frazer,not one to depend though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]How is he a lazy bastard exactly?

Another total over reaction to last nights poor performance.

agreed, he always chases back and is a willing runner for 60mins. doesn't make him lazy at all! as usual people are over-reacting, it maybe that his fitness is not up to playing for longer then 60mins which isn't good but lazy he is not.
  • Options
    This is clearly a wind up thread anyway. The whole team was poor and he was no worse than anyone else.
  • Options
    does he smoke 40 a day....cause after 60 mins of most games he looks like it !
  • Options
    always think he runs and trys ,but the complete lack of bottle is remarkable.
  • Options
    I thought he was, without doubt, our best player last night.
  • Options
    One thing he isn't is lazy!

He does too much!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]

As Vinnie said, why do all the academy players get far more support, yet probaby the most important of the lot becomes the scapegoat?
    well lloydie was an academy boy was he not?
  • Options
    Yeah he is that was my point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some people do not understand wing play.
    Last night Sam was doing his job and didnt have to bad a game.
    A lot of people watch football and quite a few have an opinion but less understand football.
  • Options
    i'd rather sam in the team in that position than anyone else we've got available ...
    not one for the trenches but i don't mind watching his silky skills...
    if we don't go up we'll miss him FACT
  • Options
    well i must have been watching a different game,the amount of time he just stood hand on hips,was just not good enough ,wagstaff done more in 10 mins than he did all game and he was playing on the left.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charltonfan[/cite]well i must have been watching a different game,the amount of time he just stood hand on hips,was just not good enough ,wagstaff done more in 10 mins than he did all game and he was playing on the left.
    How can anyone say Wagstaff did more? He runs around more and was involved in a couple
    of moves but that was it. Sam got in several dangerous crosses and nearly scored himself.

Wagstaff is the better goalscorer and offers more energy and movement, but still has a lot to prove when it comes to his all round game.
  • Options
    Unfair to blame only Sam (or Llera) for last night. There were far worse performances: Bailey, Mooney, Shelvey, Dailly, and the list goes on.

Anyway, it's a team game and they should ALL shoulder the blame for a totally inept, unpassionate and unacceptable performance (2 in a row at home).
  • Options
    Are you saying a 2-1 win at home is unacceptable?
  • Options
    C'mon man!

NO I am saying that the performances were unacceptable. Do you think otherwise?
  • Options
    Are you serious? Lloyd sam is our most productive player. The whole team are going through a rough patch, and yes, i do agree that he looks lazy, but fkucing ell he looks our only real threat going forward atm.
  • Options
    I thought the way Racon sat on the bench last night was a disagrace. He just sat there, with his yellow bib on and everything. I've never seen a player look less interested. He didn't even try to come on the pitch.
  • Options
    Llera aside Sam was our worst player last night. Wasted opportunities to cross the ball or cut it back to team mates, tried to take the ball past another player when there was no need, showing off at every opportunity, and his first touch and passing were awful. He was the same against Hartlepool and I think he knows there's been scouts there watching him. The last two home games I've seen scouts from Newcastle, Bolton, Burnley and Boro watching us and I think some of our players are aware of this and are trying too hard to get a move away from the club. The sooner January is over the better.