Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket: Test: SA v England.

Comments

• Options
    Kp 's average over the last six test matches cant be very high.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shrew[/cite]Kp 's average over the last six test matches cant be very high.

He's averaging 31.8 in this series.
  • Options
    132 - 3 at close of play
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]It's time for the South Africans to show what they're made of... meaning KP and Trott of course

Using the magic of maths, I've worked out that each batsman needs to make an average of 42.72 runs, so at least Cook and Strauss reached and surpassed their quota. Might need someone to pick up some of Onions' slack though..

lol i must have worked out at a similar time as you and thought maybe it is gettable but the usual england kicked in and now its looking unlikely again, please prove us wrong england as delia would say' lets be avin you!'
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]It's time for the South Africans to show what they're made of... meaning KP and Trott of course

Using the magic of maths, I've worked out that each batsman needs to make an average of 42.72 runs, so at least Cook and Strauss reached and surpassed their quota. Might need someone to pick up some of Onions' slack though..

lol i must have worked out at a similar time as you and thought maybe it is gettable but the usual england kicked in and now its looking unlikely again, please prove us wrong england as delia would say' lets be avin you!'

Well, so far only KP has failed at his quota, so if Trott makes 78 then he compensates for his Saffa brethren. Keep the faith Johnny!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]

Well, so far only KP has failed at his quota, so if Trott makes 78 then he compensates for his Saffa brethren. Keep the faith Johnny!

i do at the back of my mind but cant see it happenning unfortunately, 42 of every person is a bit high considering onions cant bat so will go up further and everyone has to be at the top of their game. as i said i do believe but im more certain we'll lose, well see tomorrow hopefully im wrong
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sussex_Addick[/cite]

i do at the back of my mind but cant see it happenning unfortunately, 42 of every person is a bit high considering onions cant bat so will go up further and everyone has to be at the top of their game. as i said i do believe but im more certain we'll lose, well see tomorrow hopefully im wrong

Don't worry, my bravado is tongue firmly in cheek. I expect us to lose, but I hope we show some fight to put us in good stead for the next test
  • Options
    139-3
  • Options
    164-5
    Anderson very unlucky, the ball came off his bat onto his boot for a catch.
    Trott was beaten for pace by Steyn.
  • Options
    SA have taken the new ball, Steyn and Morkel are bowling well and in Steyn's case very rapidly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    199-5.........
    Long way to go...........
  • Options
    SA been bowling some right

• Options
    We need around 5 an over to win.
  • Options
    52 overs left
  • Options
    205-5
    48 overs left.
    288 balls.
  • Options
    Only 7 runs in the last 10 overs. Boring.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Only 7 runs in the last 10 overs. Boring.

No, thats proper Cricket.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    been watching the odds. draw now favourite with most bookies.
    corals are evens the draw, and paddy power are 11-10 S.A. win*

*sells house**

**ensures eng victory
  • Options
    Steyn out the attack - that was some spell of bowling, I don't know how Colly survived.
  • Options
    dont suppose anyone has good link to watch it? at home today and my sky in my room is buggered, cant be bothered to go in main house and watch it so if anyone does please post
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]dont suppose anyone has good link to watch it? at home today and my sky in my room is buggered, cant be bothered to go in main house and watch it so if anyone does please post

www.crictime.com
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    linky

gah. linky no work anymore.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]www.crictime.com

cheers mate, alot of pop ups but sorted now thanks your a star! you watching server 1?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]www.crictime.com

cheers mate, alot of pop ups but sorted now thanks your a star! you watching server 1?

Yep, be careful of viruses on these sites though.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite ]www.crictime.com

Yep, be careful of viruses on these sites though.

HAHA now you tell me! disabled pop ups then ;-)
  • Options
    230-5 at Tea....Colly and Bell still in
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Elthamaddick[/cite]230-5 at Tea....Colly and Bell still in

speaking of tea i best go make myself some munch 'Im marving!'

can now go in and watch on tv and not worry about any virus's yay
  • Options
    From the BBC:

"The magic numbers: 33 overs left, 198 balls, five wickets, one session. I don't think I can handle this..."
  • Options
    237-5
    28.3 Overs,
    or 171 balls.
  • Options
    254-5
    23.5 (143).