Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket: Test: SA v England.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2010
    South Africa 13-1 off 4 Overs.
  • Options
    South Africa 29-1
    England use up 1 appeal.
  • Options
    46-2
  • Options
    51-2

Lunch.
  • Options
    Snould have had one or two more wickets...we bowled well.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Snould have had one or two more wickets...we bowled well.

Yeah SoundAs, that really was a dolly that Swann dropped but i suppose he's allowed the odd blip considering his form of late. I felt sorry for Broad with that nick that wasn't given but he really needs to keep his cool better or he'll end up getting fined every match!
  • Options
    Mog's not gone all whimsical yet about Newlands.
  • Options
    SA 150-5
  • Options
    279/6 bad light stopped play.
  • Options
    Morning everyone

SA 280-8.
    Kallis & Steyn both out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    281-9

This mornings session....

1.2 overs.
    3 Wickets.
    2 Runs.
  • Options
    291 allout

Anderson 5-63.
  • Options
    Just been watching that P...great stuff aye!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]279/6 bad light stopped play.

i dont get how seems to be stopped by bad light everday, i reckon its a tactic they have been using but clearly isnt working lol. can they not start a bit earlier if bad light keeps halting the game, are they playing the alloted overs etc

so far so good, but you never know with england but as good start as we could wish for. lets hammer them again!!
  • Options
    450+ and they are in a great deal of trouble
  • Options
    36-3 we are in a bit of trouble
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cfgs[/cite]450+ and they are in a great deal of trouble

150 and we are in a great deal of trouble
  • Options
    blooming big blooming mouth
  • Options
    I trust in Colly and the two the media wanted dropped until the last test
  • Options
    Lunch: Day 2.
    64-3.

Morning Session:

24.5 over
    76-7.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i mis-read that and had to check bbc, thought we were 76.7, but i see you were combining scores lol silly me!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i mis-read that and had to check bbc, thought we were 76.7, but i see you were combining scores lol silly me!

Nope, we're 73-4
    Trailng by 218.
  • Options
    England have saved the follow on!

Bell and Cook batting well.
  • Options
    133-4.
    Tea.
  • Options
    Spoke too soon,

141-5.

Cook out for 65, first ball after tea. Only Bell and Prior left then into the bowlers. Need Broad and Swann to make a contribution!!!
  • Options
    181-6

Trail by 110.
  • Options
    This looks like being a great Test, the advantage has swung both ways with neither team being able to enforce their advantage when they've been on top.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]This looks like being a great Test, the advantage has swung both ways with neither team being able to enforce their advantage when they've been on top.

Spot on, the next couple of days should be great viewing.
  • Options
    225-7
  • Options
    Day finishes with us on 241-7, 50 runs behind. 7 wickets down isn't where we'd want to be having got them out for 291 but i guess at the start of the day, with Kallis looking good, if you'd said we'd end it only 50 runs behind them we'd have taken that.