Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kent CCC Fixtures, Results & News

Comments

• Options
    Just spotted Fanny on the TV at Canterbury. Pity Kent are getting tonked by Middlesex
    Really !!! Hope I wasn't picking my nose !

Another defeat for the Spitfires made worse by the cracking innings from Joe "Judas" Denley .

Have to ask the question ...what is Nash's role in the team ? Doesn't bowl, came in at no 7 ....?

One could ask the same question of Blake. Or at the moment with Azhar Mahmood. His bowling figures of 1-61 are almost the worst in T20 in this country!

• Options

Another defeat for the Spitfires made worse by the cracking innings from Joe "Judas" Denley .

Have to ask the question ...what is Nash's role in the team ? Doesn't bowl, came in at no 7 ....?

I think he is the number 7 batsman.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Sorry I pointed this out to you all yesterday evening!
    What an absolute disgrace.....as already mentioned Mahmood 61-1 off 4 overs.....only six runs short of the worst ever 20/20 bowling figures ever in England.
    And Coles........ six no-balls in one over!
    Without doubt the most shambolic 'bowling' performance I've ever witnessed from a Kent side.
    Having said that, Rob Key did not play....but one wonders would it have made much difference....one would like to think so, but it's a lame excuse really?
  • Options
    Blimey that Denley is a good player
  • Options
    Mamood was awful last night he also looks a stone or two heavier and his 4 byes - no ball -come metoer into the sky ball last night was a joke -

Missed Key last night if he was available to come in at 3 the 2 sams gaveus a good start and that total looked on -until 4 wickets by the time you drank a cuppa.

Good atmosphere there last night and great entertainment ...

• Options
    I've never rated Mahmood. He's one of the worst bowlers ever to play for England. I used to cringe when he was bowling.
  • Options
    I've never rated Mahmood. He's one of the worst bowlers ever to play for England. I used to cringe when he was bowling.
    Lol
  • Options

I think he is the number 7 batsman.

OK ...but how does he justify his selection if he has nothing "else" to offer ?

And totally agree re Mahmood . Was sweating his eyeballs out when they were warming up and looked pretty unfit.

• Options
    Sniff.....

Just shedding a few tears for Surrey...32 for 5 after 8 overs v Hants .

Good to see our old friends doing as well as Kent .

Anyone else off to The Oval next Thurs ?
  • Options
    Rallied a bit...94 for 6 at 20 overs.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hopefully Fanny:
    Hants 43-1 off 6.1

need 52/82
  • Options
    Hopefully Fanny:
    Hants 43-1 off 6.1

need 52/82
    Easy peasy , MOG.

• Options
    Slurrey v Kent at the Oval tonight, T20.
    Also on SkySports 1 @ 6:30.
  • Options
    Who's going then? Booked mine yesterday once I knew the weather forecast said it is supposed to be ok
  • Options
    I'll be there with Don & Ralph
  • Options
    Swann rested for last two ODI's v Australia and Tredders called up as replacement.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Cheesed off I can't make it tonight...prior dinner engagement with family.
    Recording it though, and will watch it when I get home.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Sorry guys.

I know I've asked this question before, but who are the two Charlton fans in the Kent team?

I will try to remember this time
  • Options
    Good win over the brown hatters ... A few of the Surrey team were missing though as it was the funeral today of Tom maynard RIP
  • Options
    Sorry guys.

I know I've asked this question before, but who are the two Charlton fans in the Kent team?

I will try to remember this time
    Probably the two Bexley C C and former BETHS boys - Adam Ball and Adam Riley

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Nice one thank you. Riley bowled well tonight
  • Options
    Nice one thank you. Riley bowled well tonight
    He did. My 9 year old is at Bexley C C too and the two Adams plus Min Patel give him something to look up to.

• Options
    A good win for the lads tonight & already looking forward to Essex tomorrow.

Thought KP might be strutting his stuff with the bat in front of the cameras and following his 3 catches, but not to be, thank goodness.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Good win over the brown hatters ... A few of the Surrey team were missing though as it was the funeral today of Tom maynard RIP
    Actually think you'll find his funeral was on Wednesday.
  • Options
    "Can We play you everyweek......"

Ha !
  • Options
    Chris Powell & Jimmy Adams: @CAFC & @KCCC. 2 of the nicest people in sport. ‪#TheFutureIsGood‬
  • Options
    Big game tonight. With the durham game called off and the lancashire game looking like it will be called off two wins for kent could see them go through. Come on kent beat them scum!
  • Options
    Essex are giving it to Kent hahaha. bowling out of their skins!
  • Options
    Big game tonight. With the durham game called off and the lancashire game looking like it will be called off two wins for kent could see them go through. Come on kent beat them scum!
    NOT the best night to be a Kent supporter....

• Options
    I know I'm late for the party, but noticed Fabian Cowdrey is now a professional at kent. Be interesting to hear if he's rubbed up a few of the senior pros the wrong way yet...