Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You'll Be Welcome At Witton Albion FC - FA Cup 8 November

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: CharlesRoadatlas[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]The thing is, we are in administration, have the tax man refusing two offers of a cva and we need to buy our ground back from the administrators of the ex-owner of the club's company. He split the club from the ground's ownership, nearly bankrupted us and then tried to evict us from what used to be our own property. We need every penny we can get and that other pile of sh1te from down the road try to muscle in.

The money from this tie could actually save our club from extinction. Your beer money indeed - we need it badly.

Why don't you merge?

O:)

Would you merge with Crystal Palace? ..... Thought not. Now please do us a favour Addicks fans who are coming up stick with your hosts for the day. We'll sort out the parking, there will be plenty of opportunities for a drink with us. If we were visiting your gaff and and we went drinking in your local rivals boozers, you'd have the right hump. As Tricker says, we've been through the mill financially, much like yourselves, perhaps you could think twice, before RSVPing the Swampmonsters cheeky invite? ..... Come on, you know it makes sense.

Merge with Crystal Palace? What a brilliant idea! If we got Millwall involved as well, we could form South London United and get back to The Premiership very quickly.

Which is where I started supporting Charlton, rather than my old Club, Gillingham.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Addickted[/cite]Which is where I started supporting Charlton, rather than my old Club, Gillingham.

PMSL... don't tell me... the leaflets got you as well?
  • Options
    ...dropped me right outside, for free!
  • Options
    Have either of them offered a buffet yet ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Have either of them offered a buffet yet ?

No but that bloke from Witton Albion whispered me and said they were considering a hogroast or BBQ, weather dependent obviously...
  • Options
    Did he also mention putting a big screen on the Witton pitch and charging only a fiver so we wouldn't even have to go to Northwich ??

:-)
  • Options
    Which car park has the fewest pot holes?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: RodneyCharltonTrotta[/cite]Which car park has the fewest pot holes?

you can bet your life it aint the West stand
  • Options
    This could work out well actually.

Our alpha male thugs can stand up in the Witton car park

Our elderly disabled can sit down in the Northwich car park

Simples

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Did he also mention putting a big screen on the Witton pitch and charging only a fiver so we wouldn't even have to go to Northwich ??

And i thought mods couldn't read whispers tut tut
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Graham,

Can you see Northwich's pitch from the roof terrace of Witton's social club?

And do you have a hot tub?
  • Options
    Says on one of the NV fansites they are considering putting in some temporary seating on the away terrace, blimey you don't get this consideration everywhere nowadays... lower leagues = real football!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Witton Albion FC[/cite]Thanks for the message Defoe, to answer your question our women are far better looking and a few will be at Wilton and will definitley go for the southern accent! Give Northshit a miss, it's full of retired traffic wardens.

We should also be able to organise a buffet for the Charlton fans.

Sorry to hear about your problem.
    Cheers mate I'll look in to travel arrangements to Witton!
  • Options
    when whispers go wrong #1928374
  • Options
    First to put up some prawn sarnies gets my custom
  • Options
    Quality!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Witton Albion FC[/cite] Our ground is literally only a stones throw from the Vic's
    Can we throw stones in your direction please?

New low, even for Witton.
  • Options
    I'm plotting a trip in spring to, amongst other things, take in a match, but this sounds like one not to miss!
  • Options
    I agree with the earlier poster. This is, hands down, the funniest thread I've ever seen on here
  • Options
    Tea time is me time...

500 bus stops..

I can't go back to savory now...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Winsford, it appears, is only 5 miles down the road from Northwich & home to NW Counties League strugglers - Winsford United - someone should e-mail them & find out if a hot buffet might be available?
  • Options
    It is good to see the spirit of enterprise is alive and well. Maybe we should offer fans attending the New Dump an alternative to getting glassed in one of the pubs near their ground on a match day. Well done Reg Shuttleworth, excellent stuff from Witton.
  • Options
    I know its wrong, but I'm enjoying this Banter between the 2 Clubs:
    Wish I was going now.........
    (Laying a wreath at New Cross R.S. that morning..........)
  • Options
    PMSL @ this thread, kind of reminds of the infighting between Kettering fans in the FA cup at sellout park many years ago.

I wonder if the local press up there will pick up on this? (hint, hint)
  • Options
    dont bother with either of them, Altrincham FC have promised and evening of 'gentlemens entertainment' in the club bar
  • Options
    absolutely fantastic, I was already in a great mood and this has just added to it. Fantastic.
  • Options
    At the Kettering game a number of Rothwell fans (their local rivals) were in our end and spent the entire game trying to round up a firm to have a ruck with Kettering after the game. That was funny.
  • Options
    Witton are nothing but parasites. Bare faced cheek.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Steve Dowman[/cite]At the Kettering game a number of Rothwell fans (their local rivals) were in our end and spent the entire game trying to round up a firm to have a ruck with Kettering after the game. That was funny.

I remember that well mate, the incident, not the actual detail.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    The rivalry in this thread reminds me a bit of this (3.17 to from 4.08)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBGC9xoi8AU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBGC9xoi8AU (cant get link to work)