Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

You'll Be Welcome At Witton Albion FC - FA Cup 8 November

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: dorsetgreen[/cite]Why has nobody mentioned Nantwich to go with North-, Middle-, and Leftwich? :(
    They play in green too.

And me living near Charlton Marshall, immortalising my surname in connection with your club, must be worth a point for Vics.

I did imply Midwich ...... in my earlier "Northwich Cuckoos" post.
  • Options
    1-9 to witton
  • Options
    That points deduction is run-of-the-mill to us Trickers. We started the season on -10 points for being in admin, so losing 9 from you lot isn't so bad.

Waits for another docking.... ;)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dorsetgreen[/cite]Why has nobody mentioned Nantwich to go with North-, Middle-, and Leftwich? :(
    They play in green too.

And me living near Charlton Marshall, immortalising my surname in connection with your club, must be worth a point for Vics.
    Indeed, and Dazzler21 has just awarded you with it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]That points deduction is run-of-the-mill to us Trickers. We started the season on -10 points for being in admin, so losing 9 from you lot isn't so bad.

Waits for another docking.... ;)

actually you lost 12 as you were winning ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LCV[/cite]That was our old kit, when we were Celtic in disguise, we now have stripes and are Real Betis in disguise.

Oh si!

I have scoured Google images and have yet to find this "alleged" Real Betis type kit, only the manky green & grey of c***** is on display, prove it or be banished forever.
  • Options
    That's harsh!! :)

Ok, scrabbling for points...... The Chorlton and the Wheelies kids programme was created by a bloke from Northwich.

If you say Chorlton when you are bladdered..... you get the idea!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Northwich Tricker[/cite]That's harsh!! :)

Ok, scrabbling for points...... The Chorlton and the Wheelies kids programme was created by a bloke from Northwich.

If you say Chorlton when you are bladdered..... you get the idea!
    Liking it

2-9

Please provide evidence of this Real Betis kit.
  • Options

Posted By: LCV
    That was our old kit, when we were Celtic in disguise, we now have stripes and are Real Betis in disguise.

Oh si!

Posted By: DA9

I have scoured Google images and have yet to find this "alleged" Real Betis type kit, only the manky green & grey of c***** is on display, prove it or be banished forever.

http://www.fcumania.co.uk/0910/northwichvictoria/slides/NorthwichVictoria-59.jpg

Get in!! :)
  • Options
    http://www.fcumania.co.uk/0910/northwichvictoria/slides/NorthwichVictoria-59.jpg
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2009
    2-9 still too celtique as chevrons do not make it a real bettis top
  • Options
    that picture would seem to be a green and white HOOPED shirt as worn by the club in Glasgow without the massive debt and not being run by a bank. : - )

Betis playing in green and white Stripes
  • Options
    Seems like I've was bladdered when I was posting earlier as we still play in hoops, not stripes.

You'd think I'd know wouldn't you?

Feel free to dock us another point / goal for that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LCV[/cite]Seems like I've was bladdered when I was posting earlier as we still play in hoops, not stripes.

You'd think I'd know wouldn't you?

Feel free to dock us another point / goal for that.
    Bladdered on the internet

3-9.
  • Options
    I see you've spotted our secret weapon - Sir Jonathan of Allan.

He is a veritable fine player of footy.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]that picture would seem to be a green and white HOOPED shirt as worn by the club in Glasgow without the massive debt and not being run by a bank. : - )

Betis playing in green and white Stripes
    LOL
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]2-9 still too celtique as chevrons do not make it a real bettis top

Chevrons = Hummel = Denmark = Dennis Rommedahl = -1 point
  • Options
    Trickers,

What's the profession make up of you squad.

FACT - all non-league squads must include two postmen, a plumber, who meets the two postmen for breakfast in some greasy cafe, some spiv with spikey hair, sharp suit and braces who works in an open plan office where the phones ring a lot when the TV cameras come and film him and generally thinks he is Gordon Gecho, someone who works for the local leisure centre, and someone on a tag who can't play evening games and is praying it doesn't go to a replay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Trickers,

What's the profession make up of you squad.

FACT - all non-league squads must include two postmen, a plumber, who meets the two postmen for breakfast in some greasy cafe, some spiv with spikey hair, sharp suit and braces who works in an open plan office where the phones ring a lot when the TV cameras come and film him and generally thinks he is Gordon Gecho, someone who works for the local leisure centre, and someone on a tag who can't play evening games and is praying it doesn't go to a replay.

Dont forget the butcher, there must always be a butcher, the law states that in the days leading upto the game, they must be seen posing in various nationals, either in their work clothes with a football, or in their home kit with the tools of their trade in their hand (ooerr), or a mixture of both, that is the law.
  • Options
    And don't forget the local bakers that bake a cake in club's colours with something like 'up for the cup' on the front and put it in the shop window.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Could earn ya self valuable points here mate!
  • Options
    love the bonus point for bladdered on the internet FoD!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    LOL at DA9 and AFKA

You forgot the old pro who they can dig some footage up from the 80s and have a laugh about the hair cuts.

For NVFC is the ex-man city player Jeff Whitley.

Also their manager is Andy "former palace bar steward" Preece
  • Options
    Palace connection surely must mean another points deduction?
  • Options
    Is there a PE Teacher in the squad?
  • Options
    You need to stop getting our players off Wikipedia!

Phil Parkinson only ever had a trial and Jeff Whitley doesn't play for us any more.

Our assistant manager is former City legend and hard nut Andy Morrison though...and if it's bad 70's haircuts you're after, Gordon Hill played for us, whilst Stuart Pearson, Mike Pejic and Sammy Mcllroy all managed us!

Given that Gordon Hill is a train station in London, surely that deserves another point????
  • Options
    You want a heart-warming, tin-pot, non-league story?

We once drew 1 - 1 with Scarborough who were top of the league at the time. We did this with 8 players, two guys signed out of the pub at the end of the road before the match, and the tannoy guy making up the 11.

It was 1 - 0 to Vics until our star signing - a striker who was having to play centre-back and was making his debut - put through his own net.

Illness and injury had forced the majority of the squad out but the FA wouldn't let us postpone the game.

Known ever since as The Pie and Pints Match

That must put us into a lead?
  • Options
    Thats a home run!
  • Options
    The Tannoy guy - Blimey should I bring me boots???
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I'd be worried if they's got a lot of posties in their squad - think of all the extra training they could be putting in while they're on strike...