Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today I will mostly be listening to ....

Comments

• Western Front - Carbon / Silicon
    New Model Army....

Must play them later ... great band
  • 101 Damnations - Carter USM
  • stonemuse said:

New Model Army....

Must play them later ... great band
    Seconded
  • Reading the Dogging thread & aptly this came on my ipod.....cracking tune, great band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUSl7OHdjTo
  • edited April 2013
    @1StevieG This is my favourite mix for a while, been sat here grooving to it all evening. Driving and melodic techno without being too banging (though mostly big tunes admittedly), shame Pan-Pot usually play house now:
  • Wade in the water - Marlena Shaw
    Keep on keeping on - Nolan Porter.
  • Oakster said:

Reading the Dogging thread & aptly this came on my ipod.....cracking tune, great band!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUSl7OHdjTo

stunning band ... one of my all-time favourites ... new album just released
  • Sun - Cat Power, great on Jules last night
  • Shaolin Afronauts - Flight Of The Ancients.
  • Sponsored links:

• XX - Great Big Sea, for those who enjoy a bit of the folky vibe!
  • Roadsinger - Yusuf (Cat Stevens)
  • Just bought Ash A-Z vo1s 1 & 2. Just about to fire them up :)
  • One of my all time favourites, the classic, Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.
  • edited April 2013

One of my all time favourites, the classic, Marvin Gaye - What's Going On. </blockquote

Heard it through the grapevine that that was a good tune AUN :0) I'l be shouting them on with you and your Mrs on Saturday so keep the Vodka on ice!

• dinosaur jr - you're living all over me
  • RedChaser said:

One of my all time favourites, the classic, Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.

Grey Goose RC ;o)

For some reason Carley Rae Jepson's 'Call Me Maybe' was in my head when I woke up and it won't shift. Any suggestions to cure myself?
  • New Kurt Vile LP - seriously good....
  • The new Todd Rundgren album, State. It's all right. The clincher is the second disc recorded live with the Dutch Metropole Orchestra.
  • RedChaser said:

One of my all time favourites, the classic, Marvin Gaye - What's Going On.

Grey Goose RC ;o)

For some reason Carley Rae Jepson's 'Call Me Maybe' was in my head when I woke up and it won't shift. Any suggestions to cure myself?
    Had to refresh my memory of that on You Tube, nice catchy little number. A couple of renditions of Valley Floyd Road normally does the trick for me or you could always gargle with the Grey Goose and give work a miss :0)
  • Sponsored links:

• first light - richard and linda thompson
  • british sea power
  • The Fall - Complete Peel Sessions. Probably the best value box set I've ever bought.

Berg Sans Nipple. A bit more chilled out than M.E.S. for this time of night.
  • lots of bands playing Austin Psych Fest in a couple of weeks - lots of great acts amongst them

THE MOVING SIDEWALKS FEATURING BILLY GIBBONS • BLACK REBEL MOTORCYCLE CLUB • DEERHUNTER • THE RAVEONETTES • THE BLACK ANGELS • CLINIC • WARPAINT • BLACK MOUNTAIN • BORIS • OS MUTANTES • TINARIWEN • ROKY ERICKSON • SILVER APPLES • MAN OR ASTROMAN? • THE GROWLERS • THE KING KHAN & BBQ SHOW • OM • SPECTRUM • ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE • THE SOFT MOON • KALEIDOSCOPE (UK) • WHITE FENCE • DEAD SKELETONS • THE WARLOCKS • QUINTRON & MISS PUSSYCAT • TAMARYN • BESNARD LAKES • SUUNS • BASS DRUM OF DEATH • INDIAN JEWELRY • GOAT • NIGHT BEATS • VIETNAM • THE BLACK RYDER • LUMERIANS • DEAP VALLY • BLACK BANANAS • THE LAURELS • NO JOY • ELEPHANT STONE • WOODSMAN • WALL OF DEATH • YOUNG MAGIC • GARY WAR • THE CULT OF DOM KELLER • HOLYDRUG COUPLE • BRAIN PULSE MUSIC • VINYL WILLIAMS • CAPSULA • GOLDEN ANIMALS • HOLY WAVE • TJUTJUNA • RIDE INTO THE SUN • TTOTALS • DREAMTIME • THE SHIVAS • LSD & THE SEARCH FOR GOD • ST JAMES SOCIETY • HEARTS IN SPACE • THE WOLF • JJUUJJUU • HOLLOW TREES • & SPECIAL GUESTS
  • The 1975 - Music for Cars EP
    Primal Scream - 2013 Andrew Weatherall mixes
    Tom Odell - Hold Me / Songs from another Love EP
    Kodaline - The Kodaline & High Hopes EPs
  • RedPanda said:

@1StevieG This is my favourite mix for a while, been sat here grooving to it all evening. Driving and melodic techno without being too banging (though mostly big tunes admittedly), shame Pan-Pot usually play house now:

Cheers Red, will check it out today. Mate of mine is going to Awakenings in the summer and recently attended Timewarp at Mannheim.
  • Got suckered in by the banking advert, currently playing Johnny Cash - A thing called Love.
  • Dusty Kid for some progressive-y techno.

@Leroy Ambrose I'm guessing you've heard the sad news but if not, and for any other Deftones fans...
    http://www.underthegunreview.net/2013/04/13/chi-cheng-deftones-bassist-passes-away/
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!