Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil Ticket Details **Tickets now on sale to all ST and VG Holders**

Comments

• Options
    Yeovil 835. Pretty confident this one will go to general sale.
  • Options
    Thats not bad. Taking 1k to yeovil. Hardly going to be the most exciting game in the world
  • Options
    Unfortunately I managed to get one

:o(((((
  • Options
    i give up whispering but can you email me your number for the phone list. thanks falconwood.
  • Options
    I am only going for the fun bus, pub and hog roast Mmm
  • Options
    I'm only going for the hog roast and terrace.
  • Options
    hoping these will go on general otherwise I will have to not go!! that would be pooh. B, you got my number right??
  • Options
    thre was a slight wobble with the hog roast yesterday as its expensive to hire the equipment but i have said it will be worth it and we will certainly make up for the cost of it.
    yes mcs.
  • Options
    Why the f*ck was I charged £11 for an U22 for this today, should of been £8, Airman, get my money back :(
  • Options
    Best you do an extra round this week....;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still wondering how the woman charged me £11 instead of £8 :(
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]Why the f*ck was I charged £11 for an U22 for this today, should of been £8, Airman, get my money back :(
    Well, when she said "This will be £11, including booking fee" why didnt you say: "shouldnt it only be £8?".

Or were you scared.
  • Options
    Cos it didnt really register at the time I was there
  • Options
    nothing really does nathan does it.
  • Options
    could someone possibly help me out with two. i live in bristol, 7 month old kid and don't get down to the valley as much as i'd like but yeovil's close to me hear. i need two tix or do you think they won't sell out and we'll get em that way?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mrbligh[/cite]could someone possibly help me out with two. i live in bristol, 7 month old kid and don't get down to the valley as much as i'd like but yeovil's close to me hear. i need two tix or do you think they won't sell out and we'll get em that way?

They posssibly go on general sale tomorrow according to the O/S. Ring up tomorrow.
  • Options
    We've now sold 1,036.
  • Options
    Airman, are tickets on general sale now, pls?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Cheers, mate!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yay!

Bought my ticket for Yeovil .....!!
  • Options
    Was gonna get mine saturday 350 left!! we wont shift that many this week will we!!
  • Options
    I got ticket number 741, will be rather annoyed if its raining
  • Options
    lets hope its rain free for you.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I got ticket number 741, will be rather annoyed if its raining

????????????????
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: MrOneLung[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]I got ticket number 741, will be rather annoyed if its raining

????????????????

I take it we've been allocated uncovered terracing?
  • Options
    will you be coming to the pub to join us oggy?
  • Options
    I'd love to Curb_It.

Obviously, I can't be on your bus as I'm coming from up from deepest darkest Cornwall - but yep, will join you!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]will you be coming to the pub to join us oggy?

Don't forget me (and my son). We'll be there as well.
  • Options
    great nick. ill send details of the pub to you afew miles outside of yeovil but worth the detour.