Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil Ticket Details **Tickets now on sale to all ST and VG Holders**

Comments

• Options
    Airman or anyone - Do we know how many have been sold out of our 1000 terrace tickets ?

Trying to decide on whether to wait for next home game to get them or if a special trip is required.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Airman or anyone - Do we know how many have been sold out of our 1000 terrace tickets ?

Trying to decide on whether to wait for next home game to get them or if a special trip is required.

Same as...........
  • Options
    We've sold about 500 tickets for the game - can't tell you more than that at the moment.
  • Options
    Why are the coaches doing the backwards way of picking up :( I wanna claim the back seats of the coach at Bromley :(
  • Options
    Yeah airman what stop would we need to go to to get like first choice 9 apart from charlton )
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]We've sold about 500 tickets for the game - can't tell you more than that at the moment.

Thanks - much appreciated.
  • Options
    Yeovil 526
  • Options
    Do you know when the restrictions are going to be lifted Airman?
  • Options
    Seating restrictions?
  • Options
    Any idea when are they on general sale?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It looks like they are on general sale now according to the OS cos it dont say anything about s/t holders

Places are available in person from the Valley commercial centre or by calling the ticket hotline on 0871 226 1905. Tickets will not be available online until places go on general sale at a later date.
  • Options
    Nathan it still says:

"Places are currently on sale to season-ticket holders who have purchased tickets to two away games this season, and Valley Gold members who have done likewise."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Yeovil 526

Blimey approx 26 sold in the last day and I bought 7 of them. (all legit with Con nos :-)

I can hear Ooh aah warming up .
  • Options
    Why the delay in announcing when they go on sale to season ticket holders? I've learned the importance of making sure you get away ticket purchases linked to your season ticket.
  • Options
    I think this is likely to be early next week, but I'll try to get that confirmed/announced.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Nathan it still says:

"Places are currently on sale to season-ticket holders who have purchased tickets to two away games this season, and Valley Gold members who have done likewise."

Well it didnt yesterday
  • Options
    Wasn't having a dig Airman, just didn't think the demand would be there to warrant the restrictions but looks like we could take a lot more than i was expecting.
  • Options
    Any idea what voucher from season ticket it is for postal applications anyone?
  • Options
    Falc just to let you know i got a ticket for the other Ian.

Tavern severely unimpressed as he has go to Frankfurt on the Friday to meet management team untill 3pm saturday... laugh when he told me, i nearly wet myself !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]Falc just to let you know i got a ticket for the other Ian.

Tavern severely unimpressed as he has go to Frankfurt on the Friday to meet management team untill 3pm saturday... laugh when he told me, i nearly wet myself !!

Tell him to get himself down to Dr Mullers after the meeting. That should cheer him up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited November 2009
    Tickets now on sale to all ST holders, I suggest those going on the fun bus secure a ticket unless they want to spend all day in the pub.

Hold on...
  • Options
    Curb_It, is that karma for the Gillingham trip do you think?
  • Options
    Got ours!

Curb_it, one of ours has dropped out so there's a spare seat on the bus if anyone wants it.

Happy Days!
  • Options
    okay am sure we can fill it. I know badger is on the waiting list for two seats.

ali may be... but he didnt get a ticket for the Jills in the end as they sold out before he had a chance.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: acidlee[/cite]Anybody know how many tickets are left for Yoevil?
  • Options
    sod off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]sod off

You alright Tav ?
  • Options
    Whats the latest Airman?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Tavern[/cite]sod off
    See you there, it should be a good one! ;-)
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    When they go on general sale Airman hoping it wont be sold out by then as i've booked me coach!! Scrap that monday the 9th