Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil Ticket Details **Tickets now on sale to all ST and VG Holders**

edited October 2009 in General Charlton
That the ticket office are being rather unfair with the distribution of away tickets. Yeovil away tickets will go on sale to season tickets holders with 2 away purchase history this season, what the f*ck? Surely we won't sell out so why restrict them? I'd hate to see what Brighton away is gonna be like, probs like 5 away purchase history or something

Comments

• Options
    If we don't sell out then everyone who wants one will get one when they go on general sale, wont they?

Simples.
  • Options
    Our away travel numbers are difnately up this year .... arent they???

must be...
  • Options
    Without a doubt - though I bet they're still not good enough for Ooohhahhh!
  • Options
    hows it unfair rewarding the more loyal supporters who've been to games. they deserve to get tickets ahead of others who've not been to an away game, like ooh ahh or me say,
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]hows it unfair rewarding the more loyal supporters who've been to games. they deserve to get tickets ahead of others who've not been to an away game, like ooh ahh or me say,

Agree.
  • Options
    lol my away appearances are up so i'd say our away followings will be up ...
    and i know as a season ticket holder of 25 years and valley gold member since it's inception i deserve my away ticket when i get one ner ner ner ner
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]That the ticket office are being rather unfair with the distribution of away tickets. Yeovil away tickets will go on sale to season tickets holders with 2 away purchase history this season, what the f*ck? Surely we won't sell out so why restrict them? I'd hate to see what Brighton away is gonna be like, probs like 5 away purchase history or something

Excuse my ignorance but where does it say this?
  • Options
    If we won't sell out, you won't be affected by them being restricted anyway.
  • Options
    Nath Ill get you one if ya like, cause I am eligible
  • Options
    also i can't find where it says this anyway lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd agree that it's debatable whether the restrtictions are necessary overall for Yeovil, but from the point of view of protecting the priority groups there isn't much of a downside in starting off with them in place. We probably do need restrictions for the 400 seats.
  • Options
    I can't see anything on the official site about it.
  • Options
    Ticket office like to think we are still in the prem and cut the number of away seats down just in case the world and his wife sellout tbh might as well give us the home section o=f most grounds in this league and we would still need more cos lets be honest we are the best fans in this league by miles.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite] might as well give us the home section o=f most grounds in this league and we would still need more.

I can hear Oohaah's keyboard....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]might as well give us the home section o=f most grounds in this league and we would still need more.

I can hear Oohaah's keyboard....

no that's my head rattling/shaking in disbelief !!
  • Options
    I can't how you can have a proble with the way they do it. It is the fairest way to allow regular away fans first dibs
  • Options
    Exactly FTP.
  • Options
    I think what Nathan means is he's not in the first group to be able to buy tickets so it's not fair
  • Options
    Is there a button I can press to block Ru1986's posts?
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton's November matches against Yeovil Town and Bristol Rovers are expected to go on sale this week.

Seats will go straight on general sale on Wednesday morning for the home fixture against the Pirates towards the end of next month, but places will initially be restricted for the trip to the Glovers.

Charlton have received an initial allocation of 1,000 terrace tickets and 400 seats for the match at Huish Park on Saturday, November 21st (3pm).

A further 600 terrace tickets will be available depending on demand, although fans should note that the seating areas will be restricted to the ambulant disabled, elderly fans and families.

Places will first go on sale to season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members who have purchased tickets to two away games this season.

More details will be publicised later this week, but the provisional prices are £15 adults, £8 U22s and £5 U16s. Over 60s are £11 for seats and £10 for terracing, with all prices increasing by £2 on the day of the game. Wheelchair and ambulant disabled places are £11, with helpers free of charge.

Meanwhile, places are expected to go on general sale at 10am on Wednesday for the Valley fixture against Rovers on Tuesday, November 24th (7.45pm).

Tickets will be priced £17, £22 and £25 adults, £17 over 60s and U21s, and £5 U18s in all areas.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Nath Ill get you one if ya like, cause I am eligible

Yeah but if you get me one, it cant go on my membership number can it?
  • Options
    well either you want a ticket or you dont :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]well either you want a ticket or you dont :P

I'll wait for them to go on general sale :P
  • Options
    they hardly ever take your membership number anyway unless you physically force your season ticket through the window didnt have mine take down for orient , norwich or for carlisle they only ever write one of the con numbers you give them
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]Nath Ill get you one if ya like, cause I am eligible

Yes, just give the respective CON numbers who you want the tickets to be allocated for.
  • Options
    too late, i can see my help is not wanted nathan, hope they dont make genral sale now :P
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]

Careful now, you might have to make a phone call to get it Nathan...
  • Options
    It's going be a long season if the same folk
    complain evertime there is a restriction
    so easiest thing is change your situation
    find a mate who's in a better situation or just
    wait in line
    think at moment it works well or is that too simple
    don't appear to be any problem with Carlisle tickets
    funny that. And wait for southend as well
  • Options
    Is that a poem DG?!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]too late, i can see my help is not wanted nathan, hope they dont make genral sale now :P

Or give me your CON number and i'll go get them