Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yeovil Ticket Details **Tickets now on sale to all ST and VG Holders**

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]too late, i can see my help is not wanted nathan, hope they dont make genral sale now :P

Or give me your CON number and i'll go get them

think you are in danger of being told where to go.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Mike[/cite]too late, i can see my help is not wanted nathan, hope they dont make genral sale now :P

Nah, he lets me get his tickets, I got his Tranmere one for him, and plus if he dont let me, I can just tell you all about me beating him at pool on sat :)
  • Options
    edited October 2009

Nah, he lets me get his tickets, I got his Tranmere one for him, and plus if he dont let me, I can just tell you all about me beating him at pool on sat :)

If you're half as good at pool as you are at football, you must have totally kicked his arse.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Vinnie V.[/cite]

If you're half as good at pool as you are at football, you must of totally kicked his arse.

Charltonlife's very own Roald dahl ;)
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2009
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/newsview.ink?nid=34996

Tickets for Charlton's trip to Yeovil Town on Saturday, November 21st (3pm) will go on sale to Addicks fans on Thursday.

The Addicks have received an initial allocation of 1000 terrace tickets in the Copes Road End (uncovered) and 365 seats in the Cowlin Stand. Around 400 additional terrace tickets may be available depending on demand.

The seated tickets are only available to families with young children, senior citizens and ambulant disabled.

Places will first go on sale to season-ticket holders and Valley Gold members who have bought spots at two away games this season.

Tickets are priced £15 adults, £8 U22s and £5 U16s. Over 60s are £11 for seats and £10 for terracing, with all prices increasing by £2 on the day of the game. Wheelchair and ambulant disabled places are £11, with helpers free of charge.
  • Options
    So for Yeovil we've got 1400 tickets initially with the option of 600 more if they sell out, yet some people are still moaning about how they're allocated.
  • Options
    Is it wrong hoping not to get a ticket and just stay in the pub???
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    Purchased, 'we will send it out 1st class today.'

Friend or Defoe doesn't mess about!
  • Options
    Well i'm going to have to wait because Rick Everitt doesnt hand over my CON number when reserving my tickets for away games...
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    I have to wait too as I've never given my CON number when I've bought away tickets - despite going to 4 away games this season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well, I have never been to a game in my life and don't even like football. Charlton have never even heard of me in fact. I think it is an outrage that I have not got priority for tickets.
  • Options
    Very strange, they always ask me for my membership number. Although the lady on the phone today didn't ask if I had done 2 away games this season.
  • Options
    I just got two tickets without any away history. Just say yes when they ask you if you have away history
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I just got two tickets without any away history. Just say yes when they ask you if you have away history
    Well if that really happened then it's wrong. But I doubt it did.
  • Options
    People just relax a little, we will not be selling out 2k for Yeovil so you'll all get a ticket.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: C.Walsh'sLoveChild[/cite]I just got two tickets without any away history. Just say yes when they ask you if you have away history
    Well if that really happened then it's wrong. But I doubt it did.

it happens. They don't take CON numbers, even when offered them, so how can they seriously ask you to prove your away history. My Mum regularly gets eight tickets so when they check her away history they will see she gets eight for every away game. I've done em all, look at my away history and it'll be a big fat zero. So if I rang today for tickets I'd say that I have away history. They won't check and can't prove otherwise. The system is open to abuse, as C.Walsh'sLoveChild has just proved.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited October 2009
    Well I rang up and they said that I have only got one away ticket history despite me being to Colchester, Leyton Orient etc etc. Seems to be whoever is on the other end of the phone decides what they want to do.

She told me to come down to the ground with my stubs for the other games!

That being said - it's not going to be difficult to get one anyway.
  • Options
    I had a fairly old girl on the phone. Sounded like mo from eastenders.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well I rang up and they said that I have only got one away ticket history despite me being to Colchester, Leyton Orient etc etc. Seems to be whoever is on the other end of the phone decides what they want to do.

She told me to come down to the ground with my stubs for the other games!

That being said - it's not going to be difficult to get one anyway.

that's the problem. There is no real consistancy with what they will do. Ring again and you will probably be okay. As you say it won't be a problem for Yeovil BUT it amy be for Exeter later in the season, or imagine we got Yeovil in the play-offs. If there is a system it should be used even if it takes a few minutes longer per customer to take and input the CON numbers.
  • Options
    Why is it that for every game the requirement seems to be for an away history of 2 matches. Surely as the season progresses this should be increased as pretty much most away travellers will have been to at least 2 aways from Orient, Colchester and Gillingham after this weekend.
    What happens when tickets go on sale for Brighton and Brentford?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    imagine not getting a ticket and having to stay in the pub... dreadful.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Well I rang up and they said that I have only got one away ticket history despite me being to Colchester, Leyton Orient etc etc.
    What are the etcs ? ;-)
  • Options
    Gillingham...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Gillingham...
    Then you should have only had one etc. I also disagree with your use of the word being.
  • Options
    he beat me at pool causei potted the black when i was thumping him!

Gonna get my ticket today, Give me a text if you want one nathan
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Gillingham...[/quote]
    Then you should have only had one etc. I also disagree with your use of the word being.[/quote]

Bit pedantic, FOD!
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    sorry nath, my brother is going so got him one :) they'll reach sale to ST holders anyway im sure
  • Options
    I may try the old, I thought Gillingham was in zone 6 trick.
  • Options
    Always make sure you give all CON numbers when purchasing for away games. There was an article on this in the Walsall prog.
  • Options
    edited October 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]I may try the old, I thought Gillingham was in zone 6 trick.

I just got my travel card extension. £4.60 for the zone 6 border to gillingham return. BARGAIN

EDIT.............wrong thread, getting myself all confused