Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Norwich Away

Comments

• Options
    whether i go or not doesn't change my opinion of our away support which i think is pathetic 'IN NUMBERS'
    when i went to every away game and our away support was pathetic was my opinion non pathetic then
    i have had a season ticket for 25 consecutive years so i'm a reasonable supporter i would suggest and as someone who possessed an away season ticket i think i'm allowed an opinion
    still i'll stand by my pathetic opinion
    whether someone goes to a game or not they are allowed an opinion on the game just as i'm allowed an opinion on our away support impo
  • Options
    So why don't you do something about it and actually go rather than just moaning, that it's shit?

Your quite right you are entitled to your opinion but your continued lambasting of our away support IMO is pathetic.
  • Options
    sorry for annoying you and whoever else but if we're gonna be mentioning away games and followings i'm gonna have a say cos i went to orient how many away games can i comment on
    if i go norwich can i comment on this one ??
    i said our support at orient was good if i went or didn't go it's still good
    i didn't go tranmere but 399 is awful whether i went or not
  • Options
    Don't care whether 399 is awful or not, it was worth the long trip.
  • Options
    399 is a decent number when you consider what a mission it would have been to get to the game.

1k for Norwich is a little disappointing, hopefully the club will announce that the next game is at Norwich, the other relegated side and a promotion contender, limited tickets are still on sale, act fast to avoid disappointment!
  • Options
    oohaah = Not Proper Charlton

:o))))

BTW, our away support, in the main, has always been pathetic but heyho eh.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Don't care whether 399 is awful or not, it was worth the long trip.[/quote]

Agree 100% plus if those 399 are all up for standing, singing the usual basically so long as its 399 prper fotball people then it would be well worth it.
  • Options
    *Proper*
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]sorry for annoying you and whoever else but if we're gonna be mentioning away games and followings i'm gonna have a say cos i went to orient how many away games can i comment on
    if i go norwich can i comment on this one ??
    i said our support at orient was good if i went or didn't go it's still good
    i didn't go tranmere but 399 is awful whether i went or not

I didn't once say you couldn't or shouldn't comment on it did I?

I just can't understand you moaning about away numbers when you can't even be bothered to go yourself? So surely you realise why our away support is sh*t as people don't go for the probably the same reasons that you don't go, whether it be work, families, costs whatever.
    Anyway, I'll let you get on with it as I know it's only your second favourite subject! :-)
  • Options
    lol player ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2009
    So now we're judging our away support on the number of tickets sold a fortnight before the game?

Saints have sold 1,100 for Saturday. So what? Both clubs will sell more between now and kick-off.
  • Options
    who asked you to pipe up,leave plaaayer and oohaah to have their own argument
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]who asked you to pipe up,leave plaaayer and oohaah to have their own argument

Fair point, we don't want any facts getting in the way :-)
  • Options
    2 more confirmed for Norwich
  • Options
    we always take a good number to Norwich don't we?

I would have thought we'll take as many tickets as they let us have for this one
  • Options
    Most I remember us taking there was when 'Super' Bradley Allen scored on his debut there.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Most I remember us taking there was when 'Super' Bradley Allen scored on his debut there.

What about Andy Hunt's perfect hattrick? That was packed out
  • Options
    BOXING DAY LOST 2-1 AFTER FLANAGAN PUT US 1 UP.WOULD HAVE GONE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, BUT WOZ LOADS THERE THAT DAY.
  • Options
    Kins smashing one into the top corner there is a great memory
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    we have a lot of fans in anglia and with us looking like winning games on a redular basis and being on a saturday and with christmas not being around the corner then this should sell out quite easily.

399 at tranmere whatever way you dress it up was appalling. still lets have a go at walsall's support.
  • Options
    You cannot compare Walsall 's at ours to Tranmere away.

One look at the train timetable.
  • Options
    edited September 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]BOXING DAY LOST 2-1 AFTER FLANAGAN PUT US 1 UP.WOULD HAVE GONE TOP OF THE LEAGUE, BUT WOZ LOADS THERE THAT DAY.[/quote]

Gawd I'm getting old. I was there too. . . . . :o(

3-1?
  • Options
    Mortimer with once of his classics then Mickey Bennent tearing down the wing.

Won 3 - 1 in 88 I think
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Mortimer with once of his classics then Mickey Bennent tearing down the wing.

Won 3 - 1 in 88 I think[/quote]

I'm sure we lost that Boxing Day game 3-1. That Mortimer goal was fantastic.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Mortimer with once of his classics then Mickey Bennent tearing down the wing.

Won 3 - 1 in 88 I think

I'm sure we lost that Boxing Day game 3-1. That Mortimer goal was fantastic.

One I was think off was away in October time. Williams got 2
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Mortimer with once of his classics then Mickey Bennent tearing down the wing.

Won 3 - 1 in 88 I think

October 1st 1988, I remember it well as that night I had my 21st party at the old GEC Elliots sports ground in Lee/Kidbrooke, in fact, I still have a video of it and Steve Dowman was in attendance (Bet you dont remember that Don?)
  • Options
    only downside to the 3-1 win at norwich when morts got one of his trademark goals was that (i think) we knocked norwich off the top and they were replaced by millwall.
  • Options
    My favourite memory of Norwich away is being on a Junior Reds trip when Mark Reid flattened the ref.
  • Options
    I have only been to one game so far this season - FACT

We won it - FACT

I am rubbish - FACT