Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Norwich Away

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]Really is Norwich not farmer contry there for meaning theres nothing there. Their fans are rubbish and make no noise atall how can you say they are the best away day in english football when that clearly Charlton. Also as i said earlier they have prem fans in a lower league (prawn sandwich eaters).

Hardly. Fantastic town, full of castles and abbeys and the like. More importantly, Dereham Road is universally acknowledged as the best place in Britain for pubs (followed by Kelham Island then Borough Market). Plus the best chippies in the world - a large bag of chips (using potatoes that were in the soil a couple of days earlier) is only a quid most places. How can ANYONE diss Norwich?
  • Can you diss the town up the road called diss though??
  • Hardly. Fantastic town, full of castles and abbeys and the like. More importantly, Dereham Road is universally acknowledged as the best place in Britain for pubs (followed by Kelham Island then Borough Market). Plus the best chippies in the world - a large bag of chips (using potatoes that were in the soil a couple of days earlier) is only a quid most places. How can ANYONE diss Norwich?

Fair enough bin to Carrow road a few times thought it was ok but never out in the town so it will be a new experience for me when i do this season are we agreed that their fans are all shite though quieter than wallsall but double the amount lol
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i have looked tickets arent on sale till tomorrow? so no-one booked theres yet? although not season ticket holder this year(due to work) so hope i can still get a ticket

CAN'T SEE ON os WHERE IT SAYS tickets are on sale tomorrow.
  • Norwich have over 20k season ticket holders at this level and are filling their away allocation.

That kind of support demands respect.
  • Tickets don't go on sale to home fans until next Tuesday (1st Sept), so I reckon away end will go on sale around the same time. It's a Category B game (rather than A+ or A, the cheeky blighters) so tickets are gonna be £20.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i have looked tickets arent on sale till tomorrow? so no-one booked theres yet? although not season ticket holder this year(due to work) so hope i can still get a ticket

I have called them up mate today to enquire, thought they would be on sale but hopefully can get couple tomorrow as long as they let me as not ST holder.
    Fingers crossed!
  • [cite]Posted By: floydandharvey[/cite]Tickets don't go on sale to home fans until next Tuesday (1st Sept), so I reckon away end will go on sale around the same time. It's a Category B game (rather than A+ or A, the cheeky blighters) so tickets are gonna be £20.

I'd love to know what sides fall into Categories A+ and A if we're only category B.
  • [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]i have looked tickets arent on sale till tomorrow? so no-one booked theres yet? although not season ticket holder this year(due to work) so hope i can still get a ticket

I have called them up mate today to enquire, thought they would be on sale but hopefully can get couple tomorrow as long as they let me as not ST holder.
    Fingers crossed!

sorry, am I being dense here. If they are not on sale yet how are you hoping to get a couple. Plus, seeing as we are restricted to 1500 I would have thought it would be season ticket holders first etc.
  • johnnybev> Cheers for that. Norwich started selling them to their "super members" (!) on Saturday, so that makes sense. As a fellow non-ST holder, I'm hoping we put them straight on general sale too!

Chris> I presume A+ and A will be for cup games against higher league opposition. It seems most opponents are Category C.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just booked my ticket.

Not on e-ticket web-site, so had to phone, but had to get one as it's the closest thing to a 'home' game for me.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]Just booked my ticket.

Not on e-ticket web-site, so had to phone, but had to get one as it's the closest thing to a 'home' game for me.[/quote]

How?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ru1986[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cambs_addick[/cite]Just booked my ticket.

Not on e-ticket web-site, so had to phone, but had to get one as it's the closest thing to a 'home' game for me.

How?

The answer is either: by phone or the 'cambs' and cambs_addick is short for cambridgeshire.
  • May have two train tickets at just £14 each can't remember exact times but it gets you into Norwich from London at just after 12 so plenty of time for a drink and return is at around 5-30 pm.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Only 2 tickets per season ticket holder, I need about 20 tickets and have hotel rooms booked!
  • [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Only 2 tickets per season ticket holder, I need about 20 tickets and have hotel rooms booked!

That might be a tricky one!! I guess those who aren't going with season tickets could do you a big favour?
    when on the phone do they ask for your season ticket number??
  • i'm not going mate, i'm moving house, i've got two memberships in my family... few more and job done
  • [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That might be a tricky one!! I guess those who aren't going with season tickets could do you a big favour?

Im going to ring them in a minute and explain my situation. I assume looking at the ticket news that they will require season ticket information currently so I can only buy 2. But then again I should be ok once they go on general sale which I imagine they will do at some point. Im nervous to wait for that though as I have a stag do planned around this game!
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]i'm not going mate, i'm moving house, i've got two memberships in my family... few more and job done

I shall remember that, thank you very much.

We have plenty of season tickets in the family but they are spread out all over the country and wont be able to get my hands on them until Brentford. I will ring up the ticket office now and see what they say.
  • I'll look out for the 20 lads wearing pink tutus and painted faces then. :-] enjoy the weekend matey, i'm 99% you'll get your 20 tickets. should be a nice little turnout for this one. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

happy to let you have my season ticket/con number if needed to buy them mate as I'm not going.

You can have my number as well mate. Don't think you need to present the books, just provide the membership number. Whisper me if you need it.
  • edited August 2009
    No tutus and painted faces im afraid, just a few bleary faces from being in the pub since opening!

I rang them up, initially they said that I could have 8 (going splits now with a mate) all at once no problem, in fact they took my money (£190) then told me I can't have them and need to provide another 3 membership numbers along with my own to buy 8 and gave me a refund within about 30 secs of taking the money in the first place, £190 i have to do without for 3 days or so. Not that happy, thanks ticket office.

ISawLeaburnScore and anyone else who isn't going and fancies a couple of away credits on their membership, could you whisper me your name and membership number? I think that is all that will be needed. You will have my eternal gratitude and a pint at Tranmere or whatever game you are going to next.
  • Thanks to this fantastic message board I now have enough membership numbers to buy the tickets, I will ring up tomorrow morning.

Thanks again chaps, I owe you a pint or two.
  • I will take that pint lol frank butcher, bring peggy along :-P

I did book mine today got 2 tickets, one for me and one for my cuz which should be good. i really cant wait for this one, be good day out and if i can convince him also a good night the night before although working on that one

Take it the usual nearer the time will have to look at where we going to meet before the game

Also please note im glad i didnt give any wrong information, as was just by chance i called ticket office yesterday as didnt mention tickets going on sale on the site
  • [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Atletico Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Frank Butcher[/cite]NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Im going to ring them in a minute and explain my situation. I assume looking at the ticket news that they will require season ticket information currently so I can only buy 2. But then again I should be ok once they go on general sale which I imagine they will do at some point. Im nervous to wait for that though as I have a stag do planned around this game!

all they asked me is my redcard no or st details, but dont have ST this year unfortunatley but was simples didnt verify either like any dpa questions.

Im suggesting frank you put your own thread for ppl who are willing to give there details to you and if you get 10 then you have done it, unlucky the person who gets you on the phone for an hour trying to go through it all with u lol
  • Let the train take the strain...

image010.gif
  • Yep I still need one, glad you two intrepid east anglians are heading up, il text you when Im up there, good luck with the traffic
  • Evening all

I only have 2 season tickets and need 6 tickets for the chalton - norwich game.

Can anyone spare their ticket number for this game???

Would be greatly appreciated

Whisper me

Many thanks
  • Can't send you a whisper for some reason....
    We've got 2 if still need them..........
    Regards
    "MOG".