Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jermaine Defoe

Comments

• Just got a notification on my phone to say Bradley has passed away... RIP little fella!!
  • Our upmost Respect & thoughts go out to you Mr Jermaine Defoe now your "best friend" has passed

RIP Bradley
  • A really top man who has shown his true colours during the heartbreaking & uplifting (if it's possible at the same time) story of little Bradley.

Forget all that stuff he did to us when he was a teenager - he's turned into a fine man, and a great footballer, let's celebrate him.
  • It wasn't this that changed my attitude toward Defoe. The way he dealt with the loss of his half-brother after an assault, father aged just 49 and cousin aged just 21, all over a few short years, was incredible to me.
  • Very touching interview, comes across as a really decent guy with a big heart. So sad about Bradley.
  • Gets my vote for BBC sports personality of the year
  • Sponsored links:

• Gets my vote for BBC sports personality of the year

Are you really AmandaHoldenspussy ?
  • Of course I am AmandaHoldensCat just like your "Covered End"
  • I think you mean 'you're'.

I had hoped that cats would be better with grammar.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I think you mean 'you're'.

I wouldn't be on here if I was a cat. I'd be too busy licking my bollocks all day.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I wouldn't be on here if I was a cat. I'd be too busy licking bollocks all day.
    Especially if you were a girl cat?
  • This has turned weird.
  • This has turned weird.

Unique ?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Left Crown Woods in 1977 hated English lessons
  • Very touching interview, comes across as a really decent guy with a big heart. So sad about Bradley.

Big house too, isn't that right 'arry
  • Sponsored links:

Big house too, isn't that right 'arry
    A footballer shows some humility and compassion and people will still try drag him down.
  • This has turned weird.

It's happening too much at the moment. I had to walk away from the mis-heard song lyrics thread for similar reasons.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Left Crown Woods in 1977 hated English lessons
    That's an old cat!
  • JiMMy 85 said:

This has turned weird.

It's happening too much at the moment. I had to walk away from the mis-heard song lyrics thread for similar reasons.
    Don't you just love the closed season?
  • Rumours of Defoe coming to Charlton, having left Rangers 🤔
  • ffs. no. just no. 
  • Plenty about this on the rumours thread, been going on for days.
  • actually... 
  • I'm not bothered about the leaving us as a kid thing, so many years ago and he was young.

More concerned about the fact he's 39 and hasn't scored much in Scotland for the last 18 months or so despite playing for the best team in the league.