Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cardiff move in for Hudson (ED: Sold for £1m+)

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Well done to someone....thought he was about £5,000,000 top whack!

£5m! You wish ; - )
  • Third great bit of selling business in the last week. Well done.
  • Well i stand well and truely corrected on the fee.

Good bit of business, which may help in keeping others hopefully
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Third great bit of selling business in the last week. Well done.

Oh, go on then, you got me.
  • That's a phenomenal fee, certainly one that the board have to be congratulated on. Personally I feel better center halves can be picked up for £500,000 or less. Just goes to show what a rep and some anal stats does to crazy men. If anyone watched him last year just taking on his wages would give you a heart attack. Gees he's probably upped his undeserved 11 grand a week. Kisnorbo's on a free go get him he's a much better center half.
  • Bloody hell, thats mental :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite aria-level=0 aria-posinset=0 aria-setsize=0]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Third great bit of selling business in the last week. Well done.

Only joking!
  • That's Risdale for ya
  • Had to chuckle at a Cardiff fan who described replacing Roger Johnson with Mark Hudson, was like replacing a Meagan Fox / Lilly Allen threesome with Aids ! WTF ???
  • [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]Third great bit of selling business in the last week. Well done.

Only joking!

You say that now but you know something and you're not telling. What is your big secret?
    Are you part of the conspiracy?
  • Sponsored links:

• Great Deal now we just need to get Fortune on a new deal and bring Sodje in!
  • Wow, buzzing on the back of this deal.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Well done to someone....thought he was about £5,000,000 top whack!

No wonder my accountant keeps complaing about my bookeeping abilities (well don't they all as a matter of fact).
    I mean't to say £500,000......doh!
  • must be able to get Ward for half that at least although wages could be a major issue.
  • Agreed great bit of bizzo, in terms of negotiations, not hard with RIsdale, this is the guy that offered £750K for Mills and ended up best of £4.1m.........look at the salaries that the Leeds players were on when he was in charge there and you can see him doing the same at Cardiff
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Well i stand well and truely corrected on the fee.

Good bit of business, which may help in keeping others hopefully
    Zheng Zhi and Shelvey to stay off of this?
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Replacing Roger Johnson with Mark Hudson, was like replacing a Meagan Fox and Lilly Allen threesome with Aids!

Does that mean we've just been cured of our Charlton aids?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[

You say that now but you know something and you're not telling. What is your big secret?
    Are you part of the conspiracy?

Yers, I am part of the conspiracy but nobody has told me my role yet!!!
  • edited July 2009
    Proves it must be a very serious conspiracy then. The big question is

Brunello: Dupe or accomplice : - )
  • Over £1m. Brilliant business. Best of luck Mark, didn't do anything for us really but getting £1m is a nice parting gift
  • sounds good, I'll scroll back to find the relevant link - but once it moves from a rumour that's been around a while to fact shouldn't there be a new thread?
  • Sponsored links:

• Hudson said: "Whenever I have played here [at Cardiff] the supporters have always been superb for the home team."
  • why 75k over £1M I wonder?
    some deal
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Brunello[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[

Are you part of the conspiracy?[/cite]
    [cite]

Yers, I am part of the conspiracy but nobody has told me my role yet!!![/cite]

Proves it must be a very serious conspiracy then. The big question is

Brunello: Dupe or accomplice : - )

Dope
  • wonder what Palace fans make of it?
  • we even got a sell-on clause added in. well negotiated!

i guess we knew they had just got a big chunk of money for johnson.
  • Excellent business by the Club.

With £1m in now and (along with the others who have left) £2.5m PA off the wage bill.

Nice to see some of our top brass earning their keep for a change.
  • edited July 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Brunello: Dupe or accomplice : - )

Dope

rich coming from a bloke who was talking to himself in another thread!
  • good riddance the blokes a palace mug....

fantastic bit of business... could this be the turning point... could this be the first bit of good news for a long long time.....
  • Fantastic deal, well done whomever responsible.
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Fantastic deal, well done whomever responsible.

Risdale!