Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How many season tickets will we start the season with ?

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Ticket office have said that over 10 000 season tickets have been bought x
  • Options
    Ten thousand legit paid for season tickets is very impressive when you consider our dire recent experiences, probably averages out at just under three million pounds in cash money, if we get another million as part of Michael Turner moving on, and the million from the Hudson deal thats five million working capital...it suggests the slash and burn needed won't cut so deep at the moment, it acts as an incentive for prospective buyers, and especially means that in my view at least, Phil parkinson will be left with a squad that if it is well managed, ought to manage to challenge strongly at the very very least. Of course the Turner deal is only a hope at this stage.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlieee[/cite]Ticket office have said that over 10 000 season tickets have been bought x

Ticket office is wrong then . . .

The number of paid sales is about 9,600, the difference is made up of tickets that are issued to staff, directors, etc. I know I am being pedantic, but either we count sold tickets or we set off on a magical mystery tour that eventually includes empty seats in the press gantry, among other things.

As it happens, I think we will sell 10,000 STs but we haven't yet.
  • Options
    Does this mean we have 400 staff and directors......?
  • Options
    Anyone (Airman?) know how the figures look now?

Five wins, some long queues plus keeping the better players might have convinced a few more.

And any news on the "I'm not renewing while Parky is here" people?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Does this mean we have 400 staff and directors......?
    Sponsors, community schemes, other people connected to the club.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Anyone (Airman?) know how the figures look now?

Five wins, some long queues plus keeping the better players might have convinced a few more.

I am watching the figures and we haven't quite hit 10,000 yet.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Anyone (Airman?) know how the figures look now?

thanks. slightly disappointed in that but if people weren't going to buy then they aren't going buy with two or three games less included.

Maybe some more half season tickets or a 75% ST might work.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]

thanks. slightly disappointed in that but if people weren't going to buy then they aren't going buy with two or three games less included.

Maybe some more half season tickets or a 75% ST might work.

On the other hand, people who committed in April should expect the club doesn't reward those who held back by offering as good a deal now. However, we will be announcing discounted season tickets shortly.
  • Options
    I would imagine that a lot of potential ST holders are still on holiday bearing in mind how many ST holders were no shows for the first two games. If a discounted deal is to be accounced shortly, that could well be an attractive proposition.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    quite so Rick. Late buyers shouldnt get a better deal than others.
  • Options
    I think you'll find I was closest.
  • Options
    Lot of people out there would love to have a season ticket, but cant afford it due to the crap economy....I think the club are very pleased with the st take up so far. 5-6000 walk ups this early in the season must be very encouraging as well. I think if tomorrow had been a 3pm and not televised we could have hit the 18-19K mark. Anyway, top marks to the fans for turning out in numbers so far this season.
  • Options
    Would be helpful if the club extended the monthly direct debit scheme. Ive been to every home game and intend to go to all of them but couldnt at the time fork out for the whole amount and even the 245 is out of range. As i say ill try to make each game but if i dont the club wont get my £17 or so whereas they would be guaranteed it if they maintained the installments throughout the season.
  • Options
    Good to see, thought we'd eventually get there.