Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Redundancies Confirmed

Comments

• Options
    WSSWSS
    edited May 2009
    I don't understand why these have been published on the website as the main story?
  • Options
    Poor Suzie. Hope things work out.
  • Options
    Very sad as we have said numerous times, I really hope that everyone finds new employment very soon.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that Suze.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    I find it odd that names have been published. Is that even necessary?

All the best to those affected.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Sorry to all, particularly suzie as a long-serving CL member.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]I find it odd that names have been published. Is that even necessary?
    Totally agree - I find it very uncomfortable, expecially as the main bloody story that is going to be there for a long term considering nothing else is going on at the club.

Way to rub it in CAFC.
  • Options
    sorry to see that these redundancies have been necessary, the playing squad in general have a lot to answer for. I hope all concerned find other employment soon.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]I find it odd that names have been published. Is that even necessary?
    Totally agree - I find it very uncomfortable, expecially as the main bloody story that is going to be there for a long term considering nothing else is going on at the club.

Way to rub it in CAFC.

Possibly in a misguided way to publicly thank those made redundant?
  • Options
    I'll reserve judgment on the publication of the names - depends if this is being done with the consent of those involved as a public thank you - hope that is the case.

So sorry to see Suzi on the list - wish all of them every luck in finding new ventures/ pastures.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think as a PLC they have to announce stuff like this on their website - not sure about the names part though. Maybe someone else with more knowledge about these things will know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]

Way to rub it in CAFC.

Totally agree- Wrong way to go about it.....

:-(
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Booooooooooooooooooo to Charlton Athletic PLC - You sacked TWO lifers and will never be forgiven for that!

Good Luck SuziSausage and A N Other Lifer you deserve better.

Also Steve Sutherland you are now a lifer and i seriously feel for all of you.
  • Options
    Very sad - hope everyone of them is quickly re-employed.
  • Options
    Dazzler21- there is at least one other lifer that i know of on there as well... :-(

Good luck to them all I say.......
  • Options
    I see the PA to the first team management carried the can then. Life ain't fair is it?

As Weegie said, if this has been done with those concerned consent, then fine. Good luck to Suzanne and all the others
  • Options
    which one was the tea lady?

But serioiusly, a sad day, orrible for those going - the very best of luck to them - and orrible for those having to do the deed.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    why are these peoples names on the main board thats KAK and shows total lack of feeling.

How far can this club sink.

Good luck Susiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • Options
    And the PA to first team has been there a long long time. Shocking really.

Love to be a fly on the wall in the office when they're scrambling around trying to get stuff done.

Am sure its been a horrible few weeks for everyone.. but imagine getting engaged and being so excited you could burst to immediately have that thrown at you. Thats a time or feeling you wont get back again.

But I am sorry for all of them hope they all get better jobs.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]sorry to see that these redundancies have been necessary, the playing squad in general have a lot to answer for. I hope all concerned find other employment soon.[/quote]

here here, all the best to all concerned......hope the players are squirming !! (although I somehow doubt it)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]And the PA to first team has been there a long long time. Shocking really.

was she previously PV''s secretary/PA? If so it was always a pleasure to deal with her.
  • Options
    is waggott taking a pay cut ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]is waggott taking a pay cut ?

surprised that in League 1 we need a Chief Exec and two other Finance type exec's in Steve Kavanagh and Nigel Capelin. Not that I want to see anyone made redundant but .....
  • Options
    Yes large, that was connie.
  • Options
    Good Luck Suzi and all the members of staff.

As said elsewhere " I hope consent was given"
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: mistrollingin[/cite]is waggott taking a pay cut ?

surprised that in League 1 we need a Chief Exec and two other Finance type exec's in Steve Kavanagh and Nigel Capelin. Not that I want to see anyone made redundant but .....
    My thoughts entirely.
  • Options
    Remaining staff do seem to be rather top heavy on the senior management side, and surely they are the ones being paid the most.
  • Options
    Know both Debbie & Sooz

Sorry Sooz, didn't realise you were affected too

Gutted :-(
  • Options
    Good luck for the future guys. One of the names on that list is a mate's fiancée.
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    Absolute gutting for all concerned...bad luck guys and gals...let's hope we have some success and at least a few of you can get your jobs back....it's a bit of a tall order but it may just happen!
    Not sure about putting the names on the main site I have no feelings one way or the other to be honest....some may not like it and some will not mind I suppose.
    Personally I wouldn't mind if it was me ......but we're all different I guess.