Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Options
    i agree that last night's wasnt as good as the first two series. it just seemed a bit forced.

still quality tho
  • Options
    I thought it was blinding really funny I wanted to smash the granny out of the kidney failed dude.

How odd was the peado

The bollock was the real show stopper
  • Options
    the writer of it say's that he's in the process of developing a new show called "not now john" where mr gilbert and paedo kennedy share a flat. sounds good!! haha

or at least that's what his twitter says..
  • Options
    Agree that last nights episode was not quite as good as previous series but it was still very funny and some great lines. Sure it will maintain a certain standard however.
  • Options
    Good, but after the first scene didn't laugh out loud again until the testicle incident.

I like the fact that the programme appeals to all ages. We've all been teenagers, apart for the under twelves who shouldn't be watching anyway!

I wouldn't like to sit down and watch it with my mum, though; particularly certain episodes such as the last in series 2.
  • Options
    Nearly wet myself at the line

'Jay driving to school made you feel like royalty, unfortunately that royal was Princess Diana'

I love this show!
  • Options
    The Swanage episode was filmed in Littlehampton, I was dying to go up to the Ice Cream booth on the sea front when I was there recently, but feared that I would burst out laughing if I tried to ask for a Cornetto.....................
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Don't want to be a killjoy but I didn't think last nights was up to the standard of the previous two series. I laughed a couple of times but actually dropped off before the end and had to rewind.
    3rd series syndrome.

Agreed, the testicle scene was a nice twist but not too much new stuff.

Amusing, but overated by many.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing is that there arent many laugh out loud moments, but for 30 minutes i sit there with a huge face ache of a smile as its silly little lines, one after another. i love it.
  • Options
    i bet he's wheely good at it
  • Options
    The paedo teacher(!?!) trying to get Neal's clothes off had me in fits. Sinister, plus Neal being kind of helpless. Quite dark stuff.
  • Options
    "Are you trying to wheel me away? This thing's got brakes you know!" was fantastic.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Tim if you are watching this tonight

Will is James Curtis and I can not stop pushing myself he reacted exactly the same
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    I'm in a bubble and i think i might be dead

Can someone call an ambulance or failing that my mummy
  • Options
    Like a postman with tourettes then
  • Options
    Still funny, but poor compared to last week
  • Options
    First half was very funny, second half was pretty poor, the whole bubble thing was kinda lame, people don't act like that after weed so it was a bit daft.
  • Options
    Was disappointed with last nights show. Hope it was just a one off and the rest of the series is better. The vomit to kiss did make me laugh though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Better than last week
  • Options
    I thought last nights episode was better than last weeks.
  • Options
    nowhere near as funny, last week had a few laugh out loud moments, by the 2nd half last night and the whole bubble thing, I was getting bored
  • Options
    Me too. Loved the scene where they bought the tea.
  • Options
    found it much better than last week's. I love everyone!
  • Options
    Last weeks was better, still few good bits, neil was funny was he was mashed, and when jay asked the dealer to roll some for him, brought back some great memories.
  • Options
    I guess I'm in the minority as I don't compare episodes to previous ones. It definitely Bring back loads of memories of being 17/18, especially when he kissed the girl just after she threw up!
  • Options
    Jay's dad is tip top...

"Jay was shagging the cushions....we had to replace the covers twice"
  • Options
    Siblers I have a mate who reacted in exactly the Same way . It was like going back 20years.

Oh difference was it was my mates legs not his arms.

I thought last nights was really good.

Fingering.Effing, and toe Effing the 3rd
  • Options
    Jay cracks me up. When they walked over to the dealer, "look hard, this could get tasty".

And later on, "watch out, he looks federal"