Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Inbetweeners

191011121315»

Comments

• Rylo said:
    Rylo said:
    Rylo said:
    DA9 said:
    Blake Harrison lives round the corner from me in Bexleyheath
    He’s a nice fella. Down to earth and funny. 

Most of the episodes were based on real experiences of the writers.for example Football Friend actually happened.  As did French exchange student even the girl wanking him off at the disco was a memory and not made up. 
    The writers were from Dartford (well, one of them was) he was school friends with a previous poster on here.
    The motorbike up the wall scene was filmed at the now closed EC Bates on West Hill in Dartford (this may have already been posted on this thread, but I can’t be arsed to troll through them all)
    One of them lived in New Barn and went to Longfield Comprehensive (as did I, but they were a few years below me) - correct re EC Bate - also the scene where Jay loses the dog is Central Park, Dartford - the scene where Simon gets his knob out at the caravan site in front of the girl was based on an incident that happened in the woods near New Barn - when they bunk of school and Will dresses as a man to buy booze from an off licence happened in Longfield
    Another Longfield (Axton Chase) attendee here. 🙋🏻‍♂️ 
    You were after me then - when I was there it was called ‘The Longfield School’ - I left in 1986
    We moved to New Barn in the same year that you left school. I was four years old! 
    Thanks for that - now I feel even older

I used to live in Starling Close in New Barn - moved to New Ash Green in 1984
    Know it well. Had friends in that road and my parents still live just around the corner. Loads of friends in NAG. 
    Very proud of the Inbetweeners link! 
    I grew up in New Barn and went to Longfield School for 2 years from 1968 to 1970.