Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• Mummy or Ambulance!
  • Much better than last weeks effort. I laughed a number of times.
  • I think if someone ate that amount of hash their body would try and (violently) vomit it out and the person would pass out, which doesn't make for a good comedy!

The only clunge he's been near is his mum's.
  • Simons dad makes me laugh. "I knew you was meeting a girl, you've got that look in your eyes, that animal look" infront of his mates, genius!!!!!
  • Yeah I love gigs, my mum took me and my brother to see take that last summer, we were right at the back and at the side tho, but still bloody brilliant...

Classic.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Yeah I love gigs, my mum took me and my brother to see take that last summer, we were right at the back and at the side tho, but still bloody brilliant...

Classic.
    The NME comment was spot on as well, something a lot of teens in that scene would say.
  • So i had one bent over the table here, there was one up here i was fingering and i was toe f*cking the one on the floor

When can we meet these lucky ladies then?

Oh you can't they've gone back to the Playboy mansion.

Course, so if you lived in the Playboy mansion, you'd choose to holiday in Great Yarmouth!
  • another good one, unsure which was funnier but like both so far. someone call my mummy was a highlight, and kissing some bird after she had just puked thats just wrong. my mate done the opposite before went to be sick come back pulled some bird YUM!
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Siblers I have a mate who reacted in exactly the Same way . It was like going back 20years.

Oh difference was it was my mates legs not his arms.

I thought last nights was really good.

Fingering.Effing, and toe Effing the 3rd
    Seriously? Never known anyone to behave like that after a few smokes, usually just makes me and everyone else just mellow.
  • i know mate the rest of us were heavily stoned and all he could say was he was dying and he couldnt feel his legs i spent the rest of the evening laughing at him and not being bothered to help him
  • Sponsored links:

• I have been so stoned that I couldn't move my legs, was on the 14th floor of valliant house at the time and the lifts were out, my mate goes mental when he has some all parinoid and weird so I think it affects people in different ways.
  • edited September 2010
    It does when i smoked (16 or 17) id go like Simon, chilled and flirty lol Wills mum yum yum
  • edited September 2010
    [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]i know mate the rest of us were heavily stoned and all he could say was he was dying and he couldnt feel his legs i spent the rest of the evening laughing at him and not being bothered to help him[/quote]

'Hes got Base!!!!' is what we used to say.

I remember being in a dealers flat once near Burrage Rd, I was out the game on one spliff, honestly couldnt move and my head was STUCK fast to the sofa, I was green and wanted to go home but couldnt move. What made it worse was his Staff was also on the sofa licking my face for 15 minutes, my mates were in tears at the fact I just couldnt move my head.

Good Times
  • The innocent world of the 15 yr old puffer

Getting between a 5 or 10 pound draw or if you were going halves a Louis or a Henry.

They were good funny days
  • I wanted D-R-U-G-S, all I got was P-G-T-I-P-S.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The innocent world of the 15 yr old puffer

Getting between a 5 or 10 pound draw or if you were going halves a Louis or a Henry.

They were good funny days[/quote]

You do know that what you did was ILLEGAL
  • gone down the drugs route again we're so cool
  • Inbetweeners Dictionary

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100920/video/vod-the-inbetweeners-dictionary-f1a0497.html
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The innocent world of the 15 yr old puffer

You dont say falcon of course it was illegal and it was proberly a bit of rebellion and isnt that what most teenagers do

didnt do me any harm , i see people today that didnt smoke draw and started to get drunk that are now proper pee heads,

me i dont do drugs anymore i dont spend every weekend drunk and i have quite a happy existence.

i would say that a very high percentage of teenagers have at some time dabbled in soft drugs
  • [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]The innocent world of the 15 yr old puffer

You dont say falcon of course it was illegal and it was proberly a bit of rebellion and isnt that what most teenagers do

didnt do me any harm , i see people today that didnt smoke draw and started to get drunk that are now proper pee heads,

me i dont do drugs anymore i dont spend every weekend drunk and i have quite a happy existence.

i would say that a very high percentage of teenagers have at some time dabbled in soft drugs

haha mate I think Falconwood is taking off Will in the show!
  • Sponsored links:

• thats more like it. class episode tonight. Will is becoming my favourite character.
  • Your dad dying is not really relevant here is it

Pmsfl
  • thanks Kerry, although i think i should have walked you home.

The Canary Wharf reference was brilliant.
  • Wernt as good as episode 1, still funny though...

Loved it when will looked over at jay and neil!
  • Best episode of series 3 so far for me. Jay coming off the bike was classic (so predictable but still so funny).
  • Will star of the show, I have only really 100% noticed how dreadful all their haircuts are.
  • The best bit of last nights show was when he was kissing her ear and they cut back to her trying to excite him.
  • Jay coming off the bike had me in stitches. My dad rode with lance armstrong.

Them tyres had no grip on em