Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Inbetweeners

Comments

• "Love is when she lets you spludge over her ring piece whilst she frigs herself stupud"
  • ha ha ha love it!

"I had to split up with her cos my Knobs too big" is still the best line EVER
  • "and then having a wank. I don't think I've ever been on the internet and not ended up having a wank"
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Would Ya

"i could see her going at it like a dog eating hot chips"
  • Stu where's the Fun House twins??
  • Feck off!
  • PMSL!
  • [cite]Posted By: Plaaayer[/cite]Stu where's the Fun House twins??

Explain please.
  • Check the look-a-likes thread mate!
  • Im more down with that Carli in fairness. Everyone knows a slightly well spoken fit girl who lives down their road.
  • Sponsored links:

• nah the Milf 200%
  • [cite]Posted By: Covered End[/cite]Series 1 is being repeated Thursday at 10.00 E4 :-)

Bump - Don't miss it.
  • "Bring yer Wellies"
  • Eps one tonight...

"His Mum still buys his troussers"

0C359BAD-0371-4A9B-995F-B1B997FA388A_extra.jpg
  • Wondered what all the fuss was about so bought the first series on DVD. Absolutely brilliant programme, sooo funny! Ended up watching all 6 episodes back to back and now i've got to get series 2.
    If there's anyone who's not seen it, definitely buy it.
  • Saw the girl that will "shagged" in Oceana's in Milton Keys the other week so fit!
  • Just watched both series....amazing! haha

The hand job in the under age disco was funny.
  • [cite]Posted By: PalaceHater[/cite]Im more down with that Carli in fairness. Everyone knows a slightly well spoken fit girl who lives down their road.

Her father is Anthony Head - Giles from Buffy

useless knowledge is my speciality
  • Giles officially the second best non slayer character in buffy - behind Xander! Best slayer was Faith - Eliza Dushku mmmmmmmmmm
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Giles officially the second best non slayer character in buffy - behind Xander! Best slayer was Faith - Eliza Dushku mmmmmmmmmm

Daz,sitting here just looking up at my "If the apocalypse comes.......beep me." poster signed by
    Buffy,Willow,Giles,Spike,Xander,Anya & Riley.
  • Sponsored links:

• lol Legendary poster lol TBH though they were all about 24-25 playing 17-18 yearolds except Angel,Spike and Giles!

Damn they should re-run that show at 6.45 on bbc2 as it used to be!
  • Agreed:
    Even tho I've got the Video boxsets & the DVDBoxset.
  • just read it's been commissioned for a 3rd series....quality, still don't tire of watching the first 2.

the one last night when Jay met his bird and then she finished with him outside the pub with him claiming through tears that it was 'cause his knob was to big for her' still makes me laugh every time...
  • They're the guests on next weeks Soccer AM...........
  • Bus W*nkers.

Absolutely p*ssed myself laughing at that episode.

Caught up with them all on 4OD.

It is so Juvenile and Purile, I absolutely love it!
  • This is sad, but as i have no sky or normal tv i have am 2 & 1/2 times through the boxset within the space of last 2 weeks. its bad isn't it? but i love it and need to watch something to get to sleep most the time

'Clunge!'

so many legendary phrases lol

'Bus Wankers' & so on.......

Anyone who hasn't seen it definately worth watching it hilarous
  • When is Series 3 on?

Also heard they're making a film where they go to Magaluf
  • "Jay" was on Soccer AM on the weekend, said they are filming the third in April, I think he said it should be out around September time. He also said he is a Palace fan, definitely went down in my estimation with that
  • [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]"Jay" was on Soccer AM on the weekend, said they are filming the third in April, I think he said it should be out around September time. He also said he is a Palace fan, definitely went down in my estimation with that

Yep, and Briefcase W@nker supports Millwall BOOOOOOOOOO

Also got the boxset of series 1 & 2 for Christmas, managed one watch of each and then had to pass them on to others who didn't bother to watch when it was on TV!
  • [cite]Posted By: Wilma[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]"Jay" was on Soccer AM on the weekend, said they are filming the third in April, I think he said it should be out around September time. He also said he is a Palace fan, definitely went down in my estimation with that

Yep, and Briefcase W@nker supports Millwall BOOOOOOOOOO

Also got the boxset of series 1 & 2 for Christmas, managed one watch of each and then had to pass them on to others who didn't bother to watch when it was on TV!

Briefcase w*anker also supports Palace.I heard him say so months ago.