Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rumours Rumours

Comments

• Ross.... All that 'my mate' stuff is b******s and we all know it, name and shame or shut it.
    The squad from last season could finish mid Championship, and we know it. No need for more signings. Let's trust and we'll see. Halfway with current squad, luverly, jubberly.

I can't disagree more, who are you to tell this member what to do? We've had this name your source argument before. Frankly I would rather hear all of it and decide for myself what is BS rather than you decide for me.
  • Great I come on to this thread with a load of new comments and what is it? Just the same argument about who's bulls***ing or not. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I get back to the office and find 70 odd new posts One day we might have a proper rumour / signing to talk about
  • @SkySportsPeteO: Sky Sports understands Preston are weighing up a move for former Charlton striker Akpo Sodje. #PNE http://t.co/3zeFQvXe
  • edited July 2012

@SkySportsPeteO: Sky Sports understands Preston are weighing up a move for former Charlton striker Akpo Sodje. #PNE http://t.co/3zeFQvXe

Did you just make this up Mac........LOL!!

• razil said:

Ross.... All that 'my mate' stuff is b******s and we all know it, name and shame or shut it.
    The squad from last season could finish mid Championship, and we know it. No need for more signings. Let's trust and we'll see. Halfway with current squad, luverly, jubberly.

I can't disagree more, who are you to tell this member what to do? We've had this name your source argument before. Frankly I would rather hear all of it and decide for myself what is BS rather than you decide for me.
    Agree with this. No one can force anyone to believe anything that’s posted on here. We should all be capable of using our own judgement to decide what we believe and what we don’t believe. Personally, I’m grateful to anyone that gives me the opportunity to exercise my judgement in that respect by posting any information that they have (however tenuous).
  • @SkySportsPeteO: Sky Sports understands Preston are weighing up a move for former Charlton striker Akpo Sodje. #PNE http://t.co/3zeFQvXe

Did you just make this up Mac........LOL!!

We should step in and try to flog them Clarke instead.
  • Leeds sign Norris from Pompey
  • Jon Fortune has signed a contract at Barnet
  • Jon Fortune has signed a contract at Barnet

Might see him tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    EXCLUSIVE: #CAFC trial for former Scottish Premier League midfielder - see tomorrow's South London Press
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite
    EXCLUSIVE: #CAFC trial for former Scottish Premier League midfielder - see tomorrow's South London Press
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Isn't that kerkar?
  • is that not just Kerkar, about a week old nice one SLP
  • cafc-west said:

Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Isn't that kerkar?
    No need to be like that.They're normally pretty reliable.

• Reliable - just a bit late thats all!
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Wow that really is late, they'll be telling us Jackson's signed a new contract next
  • J BLOCK said:

Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Wow that really is late, they'll be telling us Jackson's signed a new contract next
    Has he?

• cafc-west said:

Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Isn't that kerkar?
    No need to be like that.They're normally pretty reliable.

Yeah but it's easy to give 'reliable' info a week after it has happened. I can give you some reliable info if you want:

Spain won Euro 2012!!

Read all about it in this week's SLP!!
  • J BLOCK said:

Toby Porter ‏@PorterSLP
    Expand
    Reply Retweet Favorite

Has he?

Yes
  • cant wait till Yann signs his
  • Sponsored links:

• I just hope the man who replaces Parky is a Charlton man
  • edited July 2012
    I heard we won the League 1 Championship last season. But I will wait for the SLP. Sorry - cheap shot.
  • It is talkshite but still interesting would be very welcome here, no actual reports on Vokes haha
  • would be great if true. but i think this is just lazy journalism - rehashing a story that's already done the rounds.
  • Its a shame its on talkshite but I would love it to be true but we don't even know wants going on upstairs in the money room at the moment so we'll have to wait and see.
  • West Ham striker Sam Baldock has been the subject of a £1.5m bid from Bristol City but he is determined to stay in London and would welcome a move to newly promoted Charlton.
    Baldock only joined the Hammers from Mk Dons last summer, but he failed to command a regular first-team place.
    The talented forward has moved even further down the pecking order following the arrival of Modibo Maiga this summer and with the club poised to make club record £18m bid for Liverpool forward Andy Carroll, his chances look limited at Upton Park.
    Bristol City are keen to bring in another forward after Nicky Maynard left the club to join West Ham back in January and have made their move for Baldock.
    But it seems highly likely that Baldock will turn down the chance to join City and is hopeful that Charlton boss Chris Powell will make a move to sign the 23-year-old forward.
    Read more at http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120726/west-ham-striker-wants-be-addick-177441#2XlptulOeDUDSs4s.99
  • How can they say he wants to move to Charlton but not show any quotes or anything?
  • How can they say he wants to move to Charlton but not show any quotes or anything?

Cos its talkshite, its what they do.
  • I would say the story has come from the Moose either speaking to Sam or someone close to Sam.

I think Sam wants to come here and maybe its come from him to try and get us to hurry up and get a deal done. Maybe we need to get Clarke and Hayes of the books to free up funds and Sam is getting bored waiting.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!