Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cricket: West Indies v England

Comments

• Options
    Was it that there were expected to be more devils in the pitch that Harmison got back in? I'm with you Stubley, bring Sidebottom back in with Swann & Panesar. Much as I'd like to see Simon Jones back too, the W. Indies conditions probably do nowt for swing bowlers? So I'd be looking to replace Anderson too.
  • Options
    Flintoff injured and definitely out the next Test in Barbados.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Harmison in again? Kensington Oval ground staff saying 'Oh yeah, this strip good for pace & bounce!' But for some reason I doubt it... (mind you I'm usually wrong). Is Ryan Sidebottom not out there as part of the squad?
    Come on England!!
  • Options
    (Super) A.Khan anyone ?
  • Options
    Yeah as i put before he defo should be given a chance instead of Bloody Harminson
  • Options
    Bopara in for flintoff 3 seamers and swan, Khan will just miss out i reckon.
  • Options
    Anyone know the current odds on a draw ?

Sounds a completely flat track, which we will regret not having an extra bowler for.
  • Options
    looking like a batting track so draw looks odds on.
  • Options
    Anyone else see the Charlton flag?

Lookie's not used the money raised so far to hop over to Barbados has he?
  • Options
    100 up

Strauss 67*
    Cook 33*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Another Charlton Flag - C'mon own up who's in Barbados?
  • Options
    221-0 at tea, Strauss 136, Cook 84. Looking very strong. :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Callumcafc[/cite]221-0 at tea, Strauss 136, Cook 84. Looking very strong. :)

Kiss of Death ;-)
    Lol
  • Options
    Everyone watching the cricket from monday onwards have a lookout for the charlton shirt!My dads gone out there for 3 weeks today and will be flying the flag!
  • Options
    So,

Draw anyone ?
  • Options
    England win this time.
  • Options
    Have we got enough time ?
    Theres only 4 days to go !!
  • Options
    405-4 at lunch.
  • Options
    I did see loads of CHarlton and Bexley signs. Everything looking good for us.
  • Options
    600/6 d
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bopara Centuary fair play to him
  • Options
    Getting the ball to swing, bowlers fit enough to enforce the follow-on, looking good for a win.
  • Options
    England only have four front line bowlers, on a pretty flat batting tarck the best to hope for is a decent first innings lead, bat again and score a quick 200-250 and try and roll the Windies over batting fourth.
  • Options
    edited February 2009
    Anderson got rid of Gayle
  • Options
    223/3, another hundred for Sarwan, his third of the series...
  • Options
    Bloody Sarwan 186 not out west indies 398/5
  • Options
    I don't know what's happened to Sidebottom, who's gone from looking class to less than ordinary in a short period. Lets hope Amjad Khan gets a bowl in the next Test and we can see the Kent boy do his thing.
  • Options
    Yeah i want that to happen but they would pick bloody Harmison
  • Options
    This pitch isn't good enough for Test cricket.

To date over 1200 runs have been scored in four days for the loss of 12 wickets, this track is offering nothing to the bowlers. A good Test for Flintoff, Harmison etc to miss.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]This pitch isn't good enough for Test cricket.

To date over 1200 runs have been scored in four days for the loss of 12 wickets, this track is offering nothing to the bowlers. A good Test for Flintoff, Harmison etc to miss.

i have to agree with brf here!! The pitch is a shocker!!